- NYCvisit Upper West Side map
- NYSite Upper West Site Guide including the block by block guide
- NYU - Historical Architecture of the Upper West Side
- Memoir & history of gay Upper West Side
- A Jewish, community website with great resources for finding homes on the UWS
- ^ [Waxman, Sarah. "The History of the Upper West Side", NY.com. Acecssed 2007-07-07. "Home to such venerable New York landmarks as Lincoln Center, Columbia University, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the Dakota Apartments, and Zabar's food emporium, the Upper West Side stretches from 59th Street to 125th Street, including Morningside Heights. It is bounded by Central Park on the east and the Hudson River on the west."