- the Karen people of Burma
- S'gaw Karen Grammar
- S'gaw Karen Dictionary
- S'gaw Karen Bible
- Karen Baptist Convention, Burma
- Karen Media on Youtube
- Adventist World Radio Karen
- Karen Baptist Theological Seminary
- Pwo Karen Theological Seminary
- Karenvoice.net, shares the information of Karen interacting in the world from the past, struggling in Burma in the present and transiting in the world again in the future
- Karens Around the World Unite.
- Karen Human Rights Group, a new website documenting the human rights situation of Karen villagers in rural Burma
- Drum Publication Group, web site of a community based Karen organization including an on-line English - Sgaw Karen Dictionary and Sgaw Karen and Burmese language e-books to download.
- The Karen Hilltribes Trust a UK charity helping the Thai Karen. They work in partnership with the local Karen on a number of projects such as installing clean water systems and teaching English in the schools.
- Kawthoolei meaning "a land without evil", is the Karen name of the land of Karen people. An independent and impartial media outlet aimed to provide contemporary information of all kinds — social, cultural, educational and political
- Free Burma Rangers, website of NGO that provides humanitarian assist