- Website on the misfortunes of the Greeks. While tendentious, the section (in the middle of the page) about the islands is not strident, and asserts several matters of fact.
- Text of the Treaty of Lausanne.
- Les îles d'Imbros et de Tenedos （法文） Source for population.
- Homer - The Iliad - Book XIII - Reference is made to a cavern located between the rocky isles of Imbros and Tenedos supposedly the home of the God Poseidon
- Travels of Spanish Ambassador Clavijo
- The Crusades from the Perspective of Byzantium and the Muslim World by Angeliki E. Laiou and Roy Parviz Mottahedeh.
- Account of Spanish traveller Pero Tafur in 1437
- Norwegian source on the island being abandoned in 15th century.
- Bozcaada map by Piri Reis. It has to be flipped for correct orientation.
- Account of Ottoman traveller Evliya Çelebi about the wines of Bozcaada
- Bores windfarm
- Bozcaada government site
- Island Guide
- Local History Research Center
- Government web site about the island