- ^ National Register Information System. National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- ^ "Church of the Transfiguration" on the New York in Photos website. Accessed January 25, 2008
- ^ The World Almanac 1892 and Book of Facts (New York: Press Publishing, 1892), p.390.
- ^ 4.0 4.1 Template:Cite nycland, p.45
- ^ "The 1801 Catholic Church of the Transfiguration – 25 Mott Street" from Daytonian in Manhattan (February 18, 2011)
- ^ Remigius Lafort, S.T.D., Censor, The Catholic Church in the United States of America: Undertaken to Celebrate the Golden Jubilee of His Holiness, Pope Pius X. Volume 3: The Province of Baltimore and the Province of New York, Section 1: Comprising the Archdiocese of New York and the Diocese of Brooklyn, Buffalo and Ogdensburg Together with some Supplementary Articles on Religious Communities of Women.. (New York City: The Catholic Editing Company, 1914), p.378.
- ^ Template:Cite fromatoz, p.275
- ^ "Parish history", Transfiguration parish website
- ^ Template:Cite AIA4, p. 82
- ^ Maryknoll website
- 維基共享資源中有關天主教显圣容堂 (曼哈顿)的多媒體資源