- ^ Knox, H. M. Religious Segregation in the Schools of Northern Ireland. British Journal of Educational Studies. 1973-10. "...[S]egregated schooling, although in theory open to all, is in practice availed of by virtually only one denomination...." Also refers to pre-Partition religious schools which retained their exclusively Catholic demographics after Partition.
- ^ Norgren, Jill; Nanda, Serena. American Cultural Pluralism and Law. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2006: 132. ISBN 0275986926. , quoting U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy in Board of Education of Kiryas Joel Village School District v. Grumet: "...[D]rawing school district lines along the religious lines of the village impermissibly involved the state in accomplishing the religious segregation."
- ^ Akkaro, Anta. Pakistan's Christians Demand End to 'Religious Apartheid' at Polls. Christianity Today. 2000-09-01 [2008-08-18].
- ^ Religion In Schools. The Big Debate. 2008-01-29: 0:09:29 and 0:11:52 minutes in. , in which Rabbi Dr Jonathan Romain says (at 0:09:29): "If you have separate Jewish, Catholic, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu schools, essentially you’re segregating children, you’re separating children" and (at 0:11:52): "It’s a religious apartheid society we’re creating."
- ^ Steele, Jonathan. Today's Bosnia: a dependent, stifled, apartheid regime. The Guardian, November 11, 2005.
- ^ International Federation for Human Rights. Discrimination against religious minorities in Iran. fdih.org. 2003-08-01 [2006-10-20].
- ^ U.S. Department of State. International Religious Freedom Report 2006 - Iran. U.S. Department of State. 2005-09-15 [2006-11-08].
- ^ Discrimination against religious minorities in IRAN. FIDH. 6. [2008-08-03].
- ^ Iran: Religious minority reports arson attacks. Persian Journal. [2008-08-03].[失效連結]
- ^ Islam and apostasy. The Religion Report. ABC Radio National (Australia). [2008-08-05].
- ^ Bahá'í believers know freedom and oppression. Clarion Ledger. [2008-08-03].[失效連結]
- ^ Baha’i children in Egypt not being admitted to schools because of their faith. Muslim Network for Bahá'í Rights. [2008-08-03].
- ^ School's Out for the Bahá'ís. Mideast Youth. [2008-08-03].
- ^ Confidential Iran memo exposes policy to deny Bahá'í students university education. Bahá'í World News Service. [2008-08-03].
- ^ Segregation in Iran. Times Higher Education. TSL Education Ltd. [2008-08-03].
- ^ 16.0 16.1 Sandra Mackey's account of her attempt to enter Mecca in Mackey, Sandra. The Saudis: Inside the Desert Kingdom. W. W. Norton & Company. 1987: 63–64. ISBN 0393324176.
- ^ "The official tourism website stated that Jews were banned from entering the country; however, it was not enforced in practice." United States Department of State. Saudi Arabia, Country Reports on Human Rights Practices - 2004, February 28, 2005.
- ^ Jews barred, said Saudi Web site. CNN. February 28, 2004 [2008-06-02].
- ^ www.sauditourism.gov.sa, 20040206173019 已忽略未知参数
- ^ Cuddihy, Kathy. An A To Z Of Places And Things Saudi. Stacey International. 2001: 148. ISBN 1900988402.
- ^ Orr, David. BCI One Year Extension Of Saudi Contract. Bell Canada Enterprises. 1987-11-12.
- ^ Mackey, Sandra. The Saudis: Inside the Desert Kingdom. 1987: 63–64.
- ^ In the matter of the complaint of Canadian Human Rights Commission alleging discrimination in employment by Bell Canada. Canadian Human Rights Tribunal. 1981-01-30.
- ^ London's neighbourhoods 'segregated by religion'
- ^ Britain 'sleepwalking to segregation'