- ^ Kelly, Maura Interview with Nancy Wilson, The Believer, August 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-01.
- ^ Bergman, Julie Guitar Queen of Heart, cover story, Acoustic Guitar, September 1999, No. 81.
- ^ Wilson, Ann. Dreamboat Annie Live, DVD interview 2007.
- ^ Fisher, Roger. Solo acoustic show, Q&A. 2007 It was a really magical relationship, it was uncanny. Living up in Vancouver BC for 5 years, putting Heart together up there.
- ^ Fisher, Roger. Interview 2008.Template:Nonspecific
- ^ Loder, Kurt. Making Music to the Northern Lights, Circus Magazine. November 1977. Roger Fisher on brother Mike Fisher: Then he moved to Canada, we got Ann, she met my brother, they fell in love, and so we moved up to Canada too, and put the band together up there about six years ago.
- ^ Little Queen tour program: In 1972, the core of Heart came together in Vancouver, B.C.
- ^ Little Queen tour program: In 1974, two years after Roger, Steve and Ann had moved to Vancouver, Nancy left school and joined them.
- ^ The Second Ending. A KWSU-TV, Pullman, WA, television show first broadcast on April 9, 1976. Ann Wilson speaks from the stage and says "We only have time for one more I think, so we're gonna do a song that, um, was our first single up in Canada. Oh by the way, we're from Canada. We're from Vancouver BC, in case you haven't heard this yet. We're just starting to ooze down across the border now you see".