《冤罪殺機》（英语：Dishonored，中国大陆譯作「羞辱」，台港譯作「冤罪殺機」）是Arkane Studios开发、Bethesda Softworks发行的一款潜入和动作冒险游戏，2012年10月在世界范围内发布，适用Microsoft Windows、PlayStation 3和Xbox 360平台。遊戲获得2012年Spike最佳动作冒险游戏奖。
丹沃爾皇家護衛科爾沃·阿塔诺（Corvo Attano）受女王所託往海外尋求克服鼠疫的協助，數月後歸來向女王報告但隨即被數名能使用瞬間移動的刺客襲擊。在魔法抑制下，科爾沃無法阻止女王被殺及其女兒艾美莉·卡爾德溫（Emily Kaldwin）被擄去，此時皇家間諜部長及士兵趕至並把科爾沃以殺害女王與綁架艾美莉的罪名囚禁。六個月後間諜部長掌控了丹沃爾市成為攝政王，並向翌日將被處決的科爾沃道出其殺害女王及嫁禍予他的計畫。在一個欲推翻現任攝政王及扶植正統王室繼承人艾美莉的組織保皇派（The Loyalists）協助下，科爾沃於行刑當天成功逃出監獄，由船夫塞繆爾（Samuel）送至已荒廢之獵犬區酒吧（Hound Pits）與眾人秘密行動。
當晚科爾沃於夢中遇見一黑眼男子界外魔（The Outsider），左手背上被賦予其印記從而獲得運用超自然力量之能力。於往後數天科爾沃分別剷除了高級監督坎貝爾（High Overseer Campbell）、貴族彭德爾頓兄弟摩根與柯蒂斯（Morgan & Custis Pendletons）、救出艾美莉、綁架皇家醫生索科諾夫（Sokolov）、剷除攝政王情婦兼軍費出資者博伊爾夫人（Lady Boyle），最後成功消滅攝政王，於任務中科爾沃也發現鼠疫由攝政王故意引入，目的為除去市內之低下階層，但老鼠迅速繁殖導致疫情失控，攝政王為免其罪行被揭發而決定殺害女王。科爾沃回到酒吧與眾人慶祝，但在喝下杯中酒後不久失去意識倒在地上：為能透過艾美莉統治丹沃爾市，保皇派三名領導人著塞繆爾於其酒中下了毒，但塞繆爾仍忠於科爾沃而把下毒量減半使毒性不致於致命。塞繆爾於逃走前把科爾沃放到一艘小船讓其漂流離開。
遊戲背景原設定於日本封建時代，但由於設計團體對該此並不熟悉以及推廣時遇上困難而作廢。Arkane Studios其後把時代設定於歐洲人與美國人均熟悉之1666年倫敦，並在後期設計加入了照射燈、電牆及二十世紀科技，由於背景已不再與倫敦相同，因此背景被設定為虛構城市丹沃爾市，包含十九世紀末至二十世紀初倫敦和愛丁堡之影子。遊戲總監Harvey Smith對此表示1666年乃倫敦大火與倫敦瘟疫結束之年，而這類遊戲應能營造緊張氣氛和危機感，同時解釋為何市集沒有大批民眾。視覺設計總監Viktor Antonov也表示倫敦是「一個混亂和緊張的大都會，對美國人和歐洲人而言既熟悉也有異國風情。在構思新作品時希望能引起大量人士的公鳴」，同時指出愛丁堡提供了不少包含未來色彩之建築設計。為作資料搜集，二人曾到倫敦與愛丁堡拍攝市民、街道和物件，並集中於能切合遊戲世界之巷子和偏街。
遊戲普遍獲得正面評價。IGN成員Cam Shea雖然表示劇情相對於遊戲的難忘時刻而言較弱，但認為這是一款玩家會與朋友提及的遊戲；Eurogamer成員Dan Whitehead、The Verge成員Arthur Gies、 Giant Bomb成員Patrick Klepek批評遊戲後期的任務沒甚特別、後期敘述出錯、以及結局倉促。Klepek亦批評任務內的周遭對白過於重複；Whitehead認為獨特、創新和突出的任務使遊玩過程令人難忘而且超越了劇情。Joystiq成員Alexander Sliwinski對倉促的結局感到失望，並認為劇情未能讓玩家探索丹沃爾市，但整體而言使他希望繼續遊玩。雜誌The Escapist成員Susan Arendt認為劇情進度良好；Shacknews成員John Keefer表示遊戲能使人投入情感且有角色扮演感，但部分劇情未有充分解釋或發揮。
評論家對遊戲容許玩家以不同方式完成目標和探索任務予以讚揚。Keefer寫道主角的能力和裝備沒有使劇情減弱，而只是作為輔助品讓玩家利用創意和智慧完成任務，但由於部分任務自由度過高，玩家有可能不知道應採取甚麼行動。Gies認為從關卡設計而言，遊戲早期看似沒甚組織，但探索後能發現設計師花了不少心思思考玩家會採取的行動，讓他們不必跟隨特定的做法而能作多方面嘗試。GameSpot成員Chris Watters享受於任務內透過有趣的能力選擇不同的路徑和方法的過程，並認為高度的自由使《冤罪殺機》成為2012年其中一款最突出的遊戲>。Arendt表示遊戲的自由度亦是缺點，部分遊玩方式使玩家必定選用某些能力，而這些能力升至最高等級後將使玩家不願徹底探索任務。Game Informer成員Joe Juba也認為遊戲鼓勵潛行，懲罰選擇某些路徑（尤其是暴力）的玩家，使遊玩過程變得困難和結局較令人不滿。Kotaku成員Jason Schreier把《冤罪殺機》與其他現代遊戲作出比較後表示其他遊戲或要求玩家找出特定方法擊敗敵人或解謎，《冤罪殺機》使玩家代入設計師角色，提供一系列工具讓玩家體驗它們如何與遊戲世界互動。
評論家認為遊戲變化提高重玩價值。電腦與電子遊戲成員Alex Dale讚揚遊戲的多變性和重玩性，認為遊戲不迫使玩家接觸所有元素，但能使玩家有此衝動。News.com.au成員William Colvin寫道遊戲的唯一缺點是提供了太多選擇；Watters也寫道遊戲的重玩性達到了強迫性的程度。
- ^ Hornshaw, Phil. Dishonored Dev: We ‘Adjust the Game to Meet the Challenge’. GameFront. June 22, 2012 [August 5, 2012]. （原始内容存档于August 5, 2012）.
- ^ 2.0 2.1 Yin-Poole, Wesley. Bethesda announces Dishonored. Eurogamer (Eurogamer Network). July 7, 2011 [August 5, 2012]. （原始内容存档于August 5, 2012）.
- ^ Sarkar, Samit. 'Dishonored' voice cast includes Susan Sarandon, Michael Madsen, Carrie Fisher. The Verge. August 3, 2012 [August 3, 2012]. （原始内容存档于August 3, 2012）.
- ^ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Ivan, Tom. News: Dishonored October release date announced. Computer and Video Games. Future Publishing. May 10, 2012 [October 7, 2012]. （原始内容存档于April 12, 2013）.
- ^ Dishonored - released. Micromania (video game retailer). [October 22, 2012] （French）.
- ^ Runes and Acquiring Powers(in-game tutorial): Once you've collected some Runes, open the Journal and go to the Powers section to exchange them for powers.
- ^ Bone Charms(in-game tutorial): Bone Charms provide small supernatural benefits.
- ^ Xbox360遊戲成就Clean Hands: You completed the game without killing anyone.
- ^ Dishonored: Tales from Dunwall chatper 1: The Awakening
- ^ Empress: Corvo, if only there was someone else I trusted to send, so that you could remain near. But there is no one else, and the Spymaster was right to insist that I send you. The plauge has taken so many and we must find a cure. When you are near, my heart is at peace. Emily and I will count the days until you return. Hurry home and bring good news.
- ^ Curnow: Take us straight to Dunwall Tower. Lord Corvo has news for the Empress and we've come a long way.
- ^ Guard: Sending the Empress' body guard away for a couple of months, that's unusual.
- ^ Empress: It's a fair wind that brings you home to me. What news have you brought?
- ^ Empress: Wait, where are the guards? Who sent them away? Emily: Mother, look! What are they doing on the rooftop? Empress: What?! Emily, come here!
- ^ Empress: Corvo, thank you. If you hadn't been here - No, no more! Not again! Emily: Mommy! Empress: Nooo! Gey awat from her! Corvo! Ahhhhhhh Emily: Mommy! Get away! Corvo! Empress: Corvo... it's all... coming apart. Find... find Emily. Protect her. You're the only one. You'll know what to do. Won't you? Corvo?
- ^ High Overseer: Ward us all, look at what he's done. Spymaster: Yes, he's killed the Empress. What did you do with young lady Emily, traitor? High Overseer: Her own bodyguard. Ironic. Spymaster: I'll see you beheaded for this, Corvo. Take him.
- ^ 任務一：Dishonored
- ^ Spymaster: Corvo, the Empress is dead, her daughter Emily is hidden away, and no one will ever know the truth. High Overseer: Yes, unlucky you. Tomorrow you'll be executed, but it's for a good course. This country needs strong leadership now, someone to guide the weak, and that's where we come in. Spymaster: There was nothing personal in this, even though you almost sank our plans. But it turned out well. You were in the wrong place at the right time, and someone has to take the fall.
- ^ Anonymous Message: Corvo, who we are is irrelevant right now. Just know that we have faith in you. Here is the key to your cell. Once you're out, head for the prison's Interrogation Room. Take the explosive there and plant it on the outer door. When the bomb goes off, run. Make for the river and lose yourself in the sewers. You'll find some useful gear stashed there. One of the prison guards will leave a weapon just outside your cell. And good luck. We need you alive and well for what's to come. -A friend
- ^ To the Lord Protector: Greetings, Corvo. Or should I say Lord Protector, as you were known before that title was wrongfully taken from you. We are servants of the Empire and of the true Empress, a group of loyalists who want very much to meet you. Take these weapons, crafted for you of the finest materials in the Isles, and meet with our man, Samuel, near where these tunnels spill into Wrenhaven River.
- ^ Samuel: I'm Samuel, and I work for some good people who want very much to meet you... I'll take you to meet them, just down the river from here.
- ^ Samuel: This is the Hound Pits Pub, closed for business, half the district marked off as dead from the plague. We're right under the Lord Regent's nose and he don't know a thing... I'll take you up to meet Admiral Havelock and the rest of the Loyalists.
- ^ Outsider: I am the Outsider and this is my mark. There are forces in the world and beyond the world, great forces that men call magic, and now these forces will serve your will.
- ^ 任務二：High Overseer Campbell
- ^ 任務三：House of Pleasure
- ^ 任務四：The Royal Physician
- ^ 任務五：Lady Boyle's Last Party
- ^ 任務六：Return to the Tower
- ^ The Lord Regent's Confession: If I explain, then you will see, I am not at fault. My Poverty Eradication Plan was meant to bring prosperity to the City, to rid us of those scoundrels who waste their days in filth and drink, without homes or occupations other than to beg for the coin for which the rest of us toil. And it was a simple plan – bring the disease bearing rats from the Pandyssian Continent, and let them take care of the poor for us. The plan worked perfectly. At first. But the rats – it was if they sought to undo me. They hid from the catchers, and bred at a sickening rate. Soon it didn't matter, rich, poor, all were falling sick. And then people began to ask questions. The Empress assigned me to investigate whether the rats had been imported by a foreign power. I knew the truth would come out eventually. So there was no other way than to be rid of her, and take power myself. She had to die, you see. SHE HAD TO DIE. Bringing about the death of an Empress is not an easy thing, but it gave me the chance to attack the plague with some real authority. Quarantines! Deportation of the sick! But there's always some idiot woman searching for her wretched lost babe, or some sniveling workman searching for his missing wife. And then quarantine is broken! But you can see how my plan should have worked? Would have worked! If everyone had just followed orders.
- ^ Martin: Samuel, you move like you'd been drinking! Did the poison work it's magic? is he dead? Pendleton: It better have worked. It cost me a month's profit. Samuel: Yessir, I believe Corvo has breathed his last, just as you wanted. Havelock: You've done a fine job, then. Martin: Remember, we need the body. If we come forward with the corpse of the man who murdered the Empress, we'll be greeted as heroes. Havelock: Yes, it'll grant us legitimacy. We'll be the men who rescued Emily and brought down the Lord Regent and his assassin. You'll see to the body, won't you. Samuel? Samuel: Yes, sir.
- ^ Samuel: Why I keep sticking my neck out for you eludes me, but I only gave you half the poison, Corov. They were watching me do it, but not close enough. Maybe you'll survive it. I can hardly blame them for turning on you. After all the people slaughtered in the name of this -cause-. Those are crimes of state. And maybe they figure it'd be too hard to control Emily with you around. Could be they're right on that score.
- ^ Samuel: I'll drop you in a boat and then I've got to ship out myself, before they smother me in my sleep.
- ^ Daud: I know a great deal, bodyguard... And I know what it felt like to shove a blade into your Empress.
- ^ Outsider: Here you are at last, in a ruined and drowning world. Held captive by the man who killed your Empress, the assassin Daud.
- ^ Excerpt from a bounty ledger: Corvo - In custody, to be delivered alive
- ^ 任務七：The Flooded District
- ^ Cecelia: At first, Pendleton said it was time for our bonus. Havelock stood behind them, and at the signal he shot them each in the back of the head, just like the target drills he used to. Lydia barely had time to scream... The Admiral was about to shoot Callista, then he mumbled something about owing her uncle, Captain Curnow, a debt. They said it was time for Sokolov and and went off to his cage. I don't know what happened after that.
- ^ 任務八：The Loyalists
- ^ Havelock's Orders to the Guard: Captain Manning, we've tracked the conspiracy to the Hound Pits Pub. Search the premises for the natural philosophers Piero Joplin and Anton Sokolov... I'm keeping Empress Emily Kaldwin with me at the Lighthouse on Kingsparrow Island until we're certain that Corvo and his fellow conspirators have been properly dealt with. -Lord Regent Havelock
- ^ Samuel(moderate chaos): And you. I'm a little disappointed, Corvo. It's like you've gone out of your way to be brutal.
- ^ Samuel(high chaos): And you, Corvo... the things you've done. You could be the worst of us... I don't like what you've become. No better than these traitors.
- ^ 任務九（高混亂）：The Light at the End
- ^ Outsider: What will history tell us? That the daughter of murdered empress ascended the throne up a mountain of corpses, carried by an assassin named Corvo? No, they'll say that little Emily Kaldwin the First came to power in an age of terror and corruption, and that she did her best in a world that is not kind to little girls, or Empresses.
- ^ Outsider: But whether the stories told mention you by name or not, she will remember that you were there, Corvo.
- ^ Outsider: I don't know about you, Corvo, but I've had a lovely time. Intrigue and mystery, butchery and betrayal. The death throes of an Empire! And you were an avenging spirit, spreading chaos at every turn. The city's feeding on itself now, liars and merchants and nobles like maggots on a carcass. Soon there'll be nothing left for the rats. It's just as well. The Empire was dying already. Completely rotten. All that was needed was the right man, to send it over the edge.
- ^ Outsider: But now, you'll be off over the horizon, on an outbound ship. I wonder. Are you chasing something, or running away?
- ^ Samuel: All I can say is that it's been a pleasure serving with you... I knew you were sharp, Corvo, but somehow you managed to get through all this mess without losing sight of what really matters. For that, I respect you.
- ^ 任務九（低混亂）：The Light at the End
- ^ Outsider: So ends the interregnum, and now Emily Kaldwin the First will take her mother's throne, after a season of turmoil. You will stand at her side, Corvo, guiding her young mind, and protecting her from those who seek to exploit her, or cause her harm.
- ^ Outsider: So it is, with the passing of the plague and Emily's ascension, comes a golden age, brought about by your hand.
- ^ Outsider: And decades hence, when your hair turns white and you pass from this world, Empress Emily - Emily the Wise, at the height of her power - will lay your body down within her mother's great tomb, because you were more to her than Royal Protector.
- ^ http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/636042-dishonored/index.html
- ^ http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/636041-dishonored/index.html
- ^ http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/636040-dishonored/index.html
- ^ http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dishonored
- ^ http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dishonored
- ^ http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dishonored
- ^ http://www.computerandvideogames.com/371574/reviews/dishonored-review-one-of-the-greatest-games-of-the-generation-review/?page=2#top_banner
- ^ http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/dishonored-review/1900-6397798/
- ^ http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-08-dishonored-review
- ^ http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/dishonored-review/1900-529/
- ^ http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65646/dishonored/review
- ^ http://www.gameinformer.com/games/dishonored/b/xbox360/archive/2012/10/07/dishonoredreview.aspx
- ^ http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/08/dishonored-review
- ^ http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/reviews/9961-Dishonored-Review.2
- ^ http://www.news.com.au/technology/dishonored-leaves-us-spoiled-for-choice/story-e6frfro0-1226493147466
- ^ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/video-game-reviews/9594464/Dishonored-review.html
- ^ http://www.polygon.com/2012/10/8/3440792/Dishonored-review
- ^ http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/08/dishonored-review/
- ^ http://www.shacknews.com/article/76096/dishonored-review-story-driven-role-playing#