Alain de Botton
- 1993《愛情筆記》（Essays In Love, also published as On Love: A Novel (2006)）
- 1994《爱上浪漫》（The Romantic Movement）
- 1995《亲吻与诉说》（Kiss and Tell）
- 1997《擁抱似水年華》（How Proust Can Change Your Life）
- 2000《哲学的慰藉》（The Consolations of Philosophy ）
- 2002《旅行的藝術》（The Art of Travel）
- 2004《身份的焦虑》（Status Anxiety ）
- 2006《幸福建筑》（The Architecture of Happiness ）
- 2009《工作颂歌》（The Pleasures and Sorrows of Work）
- 2009《機場裡的小旅行：狄波頓第五航站日記》（A Week at the Airport）
- 2012《宗教的慰藉》（ Religion for Atheists: A Non-Believer's Guide to the Uses of Religion）
- 2012《如何思考性这件事》（How to Think More About Sex）
- 2013《藝術的慰藉》（Art as Therapy）
- 2014《新聞的騷動：狄波頓的深入報導與慰藉》（The News: A User's Manual）
- Alain de Botton official site
- Alain de Botton official Twitter
- Living Architecture
- Works by de Botton
- Compendium of reviews of The Consolations of Philosophy
- Archived web chat
- Interview with 3AM Magazine (2002)
- Alain de Botton interview: "The City as a Cure for Loneliness"
- Alain de Botton at the Internet Movie Database
- Interview with Colin Marshall
- Alain de Botton at TedGlobal filmed on July 2009: A kinder, gentler philosophy of success
- Audio: Alain de Botton in conversation on the BBC World Service discussion show The Forum
- ^ The Consolations of Philosophy. www.complete-review.com. [23 March 2010]（原始内容存档于16 April 2010）. "De Botton's idea of bringing philosophy to the masses and presenting it in an unthreatening manner (and showing how it might be useful in anyone's life), is admirable; the way he has gone about it is less so."
- ^ Philosophy for a night out at the Dog and Duck. London, UK: The Independent. 3 April 2000 [11 July 2009].
- ^ Hamilton, Fiona; Coates, Sam; Savage, Michael. Financial alarm under the palms. London, UK: Times Literary Supplement. March 2002 [11 July 2009]. "All de Botton's books, fiction and non-fiction, deal with how thought and specifically philosophy might help us deal better with the challenges of quotidian life, returning philosophy to its simple, sound origins."[失效連結]
- ^ Why it is better to travel hopefully than to arrive. Evening Standard. May 2002 [11 July 2009].
- ^ Conrad, Peter. When Nietzsche meets Delia Smith. London, UK: guardian.co.uk. 9 April 2000 [23 March 2010].
- ^ Charlie Brooker. The art of drivel. London: The Guardian. January 2005 [11 July 2009]. "...a pop philosopher who's forged a lucrative career stating the bleeding obvious in a series of poncey, lighter-than-air books aimed at smug Sunday supplement pseuds looking for something clever-looking to read on the plane"
- ^ Flaccid fallacies. London, UK: guardian.co.uk. 25 March 2000 [20 March 2009]（原始内容存档于23 April 2009）. "De Botton's new book consists of obvious, hopeless or contradictory advice culled from great thinkers on how to overcome certain problems of existence."
- ^ Jim Holt. Dream Houses. New York Times. 10 December 2006 [6 April 2008]. "Like de Botton's previous books, this one contains its quota of piffle dressed up in pompous language."
- ^ Mark Lamster. Bring Back the Bluebird. www.id-mag.com. [17 April 2009]. （原始内容存档于13 April 2008）. "...little of the original thinking that might be expected from an outsider... The Architecture of Happiness would be an innocuous castoff if not for its proselytizing ambitions"
- ^ Naomi Wolf. The Pleasures and Sorrows of Work by Alain de Botton. London: The Times. March 2009 [11 July 2009]. "...this book examining "work" sounds often as if it has been written by someone who never had a job that was not voluntary, or at least pleasant."
- ^ Aitkenhead, Decca. How can you be a militant atheist? It's like sleeping furiously. London, UK: The Guardian. 3 April 2011 [3 April 2011]（原始内容存档于1 May 2011）.
- ^ Metkere.com
- ^ Alain de Botton: I would advise a friend to travel alone (metkere.com/en). metkere.com.