|總統||George W. Bush|
|繼任||Robert McCallum (代理)|
|總統||George W. Bush|
|前任||Mary Jo White|
James Brien Comey, Jr.
- ^ McCaffrey, Shannon. "For new deputy attorney general, a department under fire", The Boston Globe, December 14, 2003. Accessed August 21, 2011. "As a teenager, he got a frightening taste of what it's like to be a crime victim when an intruder broke into his home in Allendale, N. J., while his parents were out and held his brother and him hostage at gunpoint. The captor fled and never was apprehended."
- ^ Weiser, Benjamin. "Man in the News; Reputation for Tenacity; James Brien Comey", The New York Times, December 2, 2011. Accessed August 21, 2011. "EDUCATION: Northern Highlands Regional High School, Allendale, N.J.; B.S., College of William and Mary; J.D., University of Chicago Law School."
- ^ "Mr. Comey Goes To Washington", New York magazine, October 2003. Retrieved May 21, 2007.
- ^ "a-worthy-new-york-prosecutor", Op-ed, New York Times, 2001/12/01.
- ^ 5.0 5.1 Deputy Attorney General James B. Comey The White House. (no date). Retrieved May 18, 2007.
- ^ 6.0 6.1 美新任FBI局长宣誓就职 曾任美司法部副部长. 中国新闻网. 2013-09-05.
- ^ Pickler, Nedra, "Obama's FBI pick: James Comey, challenged wiretapping by Bush White House", AP via mercurynews.com, June 21, 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- ^ http://www.fbi.gov/news/news_blog/james-b.-comey-sworn-in-as-fbi-director
- ^ "james-comey-fbi", politico.com, 2013/05.
- Ackerman, Spencer. "James Comey remained at Justice Department as monitoring went on." The Guardian. June 27, 2013.
- Murphy, Laura. "Let's check James Comey's Bush years record before he becomes FBI director." The Guardian. Friday June 21, 2013.
- Department of Justice Farewell Address
- James B. Comey White House Biography]
- New York Magazine, October 2003
- James B. Comey Professional Biography, United States Department of Justice
- Eric Lichtblau and James Risen, "Justice Deputy Resisted Parts of Spy Program", New York Times, January 1, 2006
- "Palace Revolt", Newsweek, February 6, 2006
- "Former Supervisor Extols Fired Prosecutors", Washington Post, May 4, 2007
- "Loyal to Bush but Big Thorn in Republicans’ Side", New York Times, May 17, 2007
- Transcript of James Comey's testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, May 15, 2007
- "Intelligence Under the Law", a speech delivered by James Comey to the National Security Agency on Law Day, May 20, 2005
- January 1, 2008 Corporate Counsel article - "Attention Must Be Paid"
- Profile on Columbia Law School