- ^ Medicine: Radium Drinks. Time. Apr. 11, 1932 [11 July 2010].
- ^ Literary Digest, 16 April 1932
- ^ Radium Cures - museumofquackery.com
- ^ Death Stirs Action on Radium 'Cures'. Trade Commission Speeds Its Inquiry. Health Department Checks Drug Wholesalers. Autopsy Shows Symptoms. Maker of "Radithor" Denies It Killed Byers, as Does Victim's Physician in Pittsburgh. Walker Uses Apparatus. Friends Alarmed to Find Mayor Has Been Drinking Radium-Charged Water for Last Six Months.. New York Times. April 2, 1932 [2011-10-01]. "Federal and local agencies, as well as medical authorities in various parts of the country, were stirred to action yesterday as a result of the death of Eben M. Byers, wealthy Pittsburgh steel manufacturer and sportsman, who died here Wednesday at the Doctors' Hospital from causes attributed to radium poisoning resulting from the drinking of water containing radium in solution. ..."
- ^ http://www.case.edu/affil/MeMA/MCA/11-20/1991-Nov.pdf
- Radithor (ca. 1918). 15 Sep. 2004. Oak Ridge Associated Universities. 12 Apr. 2005 .
- Radithor，在Oak Ridge Associated Universities Health Physics Historical Instrumentation Museum Collection
- Reprint of The Wall Street Journal article, "The Radium Water Worked Fine Until His Jaw Came Off"
- Scientific American; August 1993; The Great Radium Scandal; by Roger Macklis
- Theodore Gray's Periodic Table of Elements
- Promotional article in Deseret News, 26 Feb 1909