|穩定版本||X7 / 2014年3月27日|
CorelDRAW是一款由加拿大渥太华的Corel公司开发的矢量图型编辑软件。最初 CorelDRAW 被开发运行于Windows版，数年后Macintosh版也随之发布。同时，CorelDRAW曾经存在过Linux的版本，但后来被放弃了。而 CorelDRAW X6 也仅有 Windows 的版本可用，最新版本CorelDRAW X7 则取消对 Windows XP的支持，只能在Win7 / Win8 上运行。
1984年，迈克尔·Cowpland博士創立了Corel公司並且雇请了軟件工程師Michel Boullion和Pat Beirne開發一個基于向量圖形的程序包（1987年開始，1989年發布）。
- Ver. 2 (1991年)
- Ver. 3 (1992年)
- Ver. 4 (1993年)
- Ver. 5 (1994年)
- Ver. 6 (1995年)
- Ver. 7 (1997年)
- Ver. 8 (1998年)
- Ver. 9 (1999年)
- Ver. 10 (2000年)
- Ver. 11 (2002年)
- Ver. 12 (2003年)
- Ver. X3 (2006年)
- Ver. X4 (2008年)
- Ver. X5 (2009年)
- Ver. X6 (2011年)
- Ver. X7 (2014年)
|发布日期||版本||Reading files||Writing files|
|Apr 1989||1.02||1||1||2.1||IBM PIF file format support|
|Jul 1989||1.10||1||1||2.1||102 new fonts|
|Feb 1990||1.11||1||1||2.1||AutoCAD DXF import/export support|
|Sep 1991||2||1, 2||1, 2||3.0||Envelope tool (for distorting text or objects using a primary shape), Blend (for morphing shapes), Extrusion (for simulating perspective and volume in objects) and Perspective (to distort objects along X and Y axes). CorelDraw for Unix also became available.|
|15 May 1992||3||1, 2, 3||2, 3||3.0, 3.1 (preferred)||Included Corel Photo-Paint (for bitmap editing), CorelSHOW (for creating on-screen presentations), CorelCHART (for graphic charts), Mosaic and CorelTRACE (for vectorizing bitmaps). The inclusion of this software was the precedent for the actual graphic suites. CorelDraw for Unix also became available.|
|20 May 1993||4||1, 2, 3, 4||3, 4||3.1||Photo-Paint (for bitmap editing), CorelSHOW (for creating on-screen presentations), CorelCHART (for graphic charts), CorelMOVE for animation, Mosaic and CorelTRACE (for vectorizing bitmaps). Multi-page capabilities, Powerlines, support for graphic tablets, Clone tool, elastic node editing, Envelope tool.|
|27 May 1994||5||1, 2, 3, 4, 5||3, 4, 5||3.1||This is the last version which was made for, and works on Windows 3.x. Corel Ventura was included in the suite (and then sold as a separate program). It was a desktop publishing application akin to PageMaker, Quark Express, or InDesign.|
|24 Aug 1995||6||3, 4, 5, 6||5, 6||95||This is the first version which was made exclusively for 32-bit Windows. New features were customizable interface, Polygon, Spiral, Knife and Eraser tools. Corel Memo, Corel Presents, Corel Motion 3D, Corel Depth, Corel Multimedia Manager, Corel Font Master and Corel DREAM (for 3D modelling) were included in the suite.|
|8 Oct 1996||7||3, 4, 5, 6, 7||5, 6, 7||95, NT 4||Context-sensitive Property bar, Print Preview with Zoom and Pan options, Scrapbook (for viewing a drag-and-dropping graphic objects), Publish to HTML option, Draft and Enhanced display options, Interactive Fill and Blend tools, Transparency tools, Natural Pen tool, Find & Replace wizard, Convert Vector to Bitmap option (inside Draw), Spell checker, Thesaurus and Grammar checker. The suite included Corel Scan and Corel Barista (a Java-based document exchange format).|
|27 Oct 1997||8||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8||6, 7, 8||95, NT 4||Digger selection, Docker windows, Interactive Distortion, 3D, Envelope and tools, Realistic Dropshadow tool, interactive color mixing, color palette editor, guidelines as objects, custom-sized pages, duotone support. Corel Versions was included in the suite.|
|31 Aug 1999||9||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9||5, 6, 7, 8, 9||95, 98, NT 4||Mesh fill tool (for complex color filling), Artistic Media tool, Publish to PDF features, embedded ICC color profiles, Multiple On-screen Color Palettes and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6 support. The suite included Canto Cumulus LE, a piece of software for media management.|
|13 Nov 2000||10||10 †||10 ‡||98, Me, NT 4, 2000||CorelR.A.V.E. (for vector animation), Perfect Shapes, Web graphics tools (for creating interactive elements such as buttons), Page sorter, multilingual document support, navigator window. Open, save, import and export in SVG format.|
|1 Aug 2002||11||11 †||5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||98, Me, NT 4, 2000, XP||Symbols library, image slicing (for web design), pressure-sensitive vector brushes, 3-point drawing tools.|
|10 Feb 2004||12||12 †||12 ‡||2000, XP||Dynamic guides, Smart Drawing tools, Export to MS Office or Word option, Virtual Segment Delete tool, Unicode text support.|
|17 Jan 2006||X3 (13)||X3 †||7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, X3||2000, 2003, XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit only)||Double click Crop tool (the first vector software able to crop groups of vectors and bitmap images at the same time), Smart fill tool, Chamfer/Fillet/Scallop/Emboss tool, Image Adjustment Lab. Trace became integrated inside Draw under the name PowerTrace.|
|22 Jan 2008||X4 (14)||7 to X4 †||7 to X4||XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)||Whatthefont font identification service linked inside CorelDraw, ConceptShare, Table tool, independent page layers, live text formatting, support for RAW camera files.|
|23 Feb 2010||X5 (15)||7 to X5||7 to X5||XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)||Built-in content organizer (CorelConnect), cd, web graphics and animation tools, multi-core performance improvement, digital content (professional fonts, clip arts, and photos), object hinting, pixel view, enhanced Mesh tool with transparency options, added touch support, and new supported file formats. It has developed Transformation, which makes multiple copies of a single object.
For the first time, OpenType versions of Helvetica, Frutiger, Futura and Garamond #3 font families (32 fonts total) from Linotype foundry are included instead of the Bitstream counterparts. All but Garamond are in OpenType Pro format.
|20 Mar 2012||X6 (16)||7 to X6||7 to X6||XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)||Key new features and enhancements: (a) Advanced OpenType Support (b) New Custom-built Colour Harmonies (c) New Native 64-bit and Enhanced Multi-Core Support (d) New Creative Vector Shaping tools (e) New Styles Engine and Docker (f) New Corel Website Creator X6 application (g) New Smart Carver (h) Improved Page Layout Capabilities (i) Redesigned Object Properties Docker|
† CorelDraw 10 to X4 can open files of version 3 and later, but certain features may not be supported.
‡ The list of file formats that CorelDraw 10 to X4 can write may not be complete in this table.
- CorelDRAW X4 official site
- CorelDRAW.com CorelDRAW product family community site with blogs, forums and galleries
- CorelClub.org The Corel Users Community in Spanish
- CorelDRAW Unleashed Books, Boot Camps, Conferences and Magazines
- Graphics Unleashed CorelDRAW Training and Tutorials
- Macros for CorelDRAW and Photo-PAINT
- Delicious account with links related to CorelDRAW
- xsalia Email-It Plugin for CorelDRAW X3!
- Free CorelDRAW X4 tutorials
- ^ 1.0 1.1 "A Short History of CorelDraw", at corel.com, retrieved 11 Jan 2011. (PDF version)
- ^ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Gerard Metrailler, "A little history of CorelDraw Graphics Suite", Fri, Oct 26 2007 at coreldraw.com/blogs/
- ^ Lisa Picarille, "CorelDraw to be ported to Sun, Dec HP Unix, InfoWorld, 11 Mar 1991, page 27
- ^ "New Products: Unix", Computerworld, 21 Sep 1992, page 58
- ^ "Corel Announces 'CorelDraw 3.0'", May 15, 1992 /PRNewswire/ via www.highbeam.com
- ^ Heck, Mike. CorelDraw 3 moves faster, integrates modules. InfoWorld (San Mateo, CA: InfoWorld Publishing). July 13, 1992, 14 (28): pp. 66–67. ISSN 0199-6649.
- ^ "Index of ftp://ftp.corel.com/pub/CorelDRAW/DRAW_Unix/" at corel.com
- ^ "New Products", Computerworld, 30 Aug 1993, page 55
- ^ "CorelDraw 3 will remain on market as low-price option", InfoWorld, April 19, 1993. (Anticipated date)
- ^ "Testers praise CorelDraw 5", InfoWorld, April 18, 1995.
- ^ "Corel Corporation Begins Shipping CorelDraw 6 Suite for Windows 95", August 24, 1995, at corel.com via archive.org
- ^ "Corel Corporation Announces the Launch of CorelDraw 7", October 8, 1996, at corel.com via archive.org
- ^ "Corel Corporation Launches CorelDraw 8", October 27, 1997, at corel.com via archive.org
- ^ "Corel Launches CorelDraw 9 Premium Color Edition", August 31, 1999, at corel.com via archive.org
- ^ "CorelDraw 10 Graphics Suite Available Now", Nov. 13, 2000, Corel Press Release via findarticles.com
- ^ Troidl, David. SVG – From CorelDraw to Your Browser. Graphics Unleashed. 2007 [2009-08-04].
- ^ "CorelDraw Graphics Suite 11 Now Available", Aug 1, 2002, at corel.com via archive.org
- ^ "CorelDraw Graphics Suite 12 Marks a New Era of Intelligent Graphics Software", Corel press release, via Archive.org
- ^ "Corel Introduces CorelDraw Graphics Suite X3", Jan 17-06, at corel.com. Full text at hexus.net
- ^ "CorelDraw Graphics Suite X4 Unveiled Today", January 22, 2008, at Corel.com
- ^ Arah, Tom. Product Reviews: CorelDraw Graphics Suite X4. PC Pro. January 2008 [2009-05-16].
- ^ "CorelDraw Graphics Suite X5 Delivers More Versatility, Content and Color Tools for Graphics Professionals", February 23, 2010 at corel.com
- ^ CorelDraw X5 Whats New: CorelDraw Graphics Suite X5. Corel Corporation. February 2010 [2010-02-27].
- ^ Iconic Fonts from Monotype Imaging Part of CorelDraw Graphics Suite X5
- ^ "Corel Releases CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6", March 20, 2012 at corel.com