Welcome to The Infobox Watch.
This WikiProject provides a central location for infobox designers to assist each other in their work. Many different people are working on infoboxes, and occasionally need the input of others in order to get something to work—or some designers may simply be unfamiliar with certain tricks and features. The only way that such discussion takes place now is generally via the talk pages of various templates or across different user talk pages. By establishing this project as a central location for such discussions, more people can be of assistance.
This is not intended to be a place for infobox standardisation; rather, it is a place for designers to help each other.
If someone has problems/difficulties getting a certain template to work, these problems/difficulties can be posted on the talk page, with each problem as a separate thread.
Proposed project content[编辑]
Feel free to add to this.
- List of commonly used features/designs.
- New tricks—to be posted here and to be shared with everyone.
- Regular collaboration on a particular infobox.
- Creation and improvement of all infoboxes.
- Directory of Infoboxes.
- Standardisation when deemed appropriate or when requested by other WikiProjects.
- Simple templates to aid in making simple infoboxes.
- Add infoboxes to the 0 articles in Category:Articles without infoboxes
- July 2007—Infobox City Poland