维基百科讨论:Guestbook for non-Chinese speakers
Error Message while posting to my zh.wikipedia.org user talk page[编辑]
I speak English, but not Chinese. If this is the wrong place, please give me a link to the right place
I tried to post the following on my zh.wikipedia.org user talk page:
- == Wrong Place? ==
- I prefer that messages be posted to [ https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/User_talk:Guy_Macon ] instead of here, but if you post here I will get a weekly email notice and will eventually get back here to respond. This may take a week or two, so please be patient.
- If you find this page on any site other than zh.wikipedia.org you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that mirror pages may be outdated, and that I have no affiliation with or control of mirror websites. The original page is located at [ https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Guy_Macon ].
I got this error message:
Google Translate into English:
- Tip : Wikipedia is currently severely damage the automatic robot , edit your trigger automatic filter , temporarily unable to commit. If you are not spoilers , check to edit your submission meets the wiki syntax ( with particular reference to the source part ) , if no more problems, please report this error to us . Additionally , we recommend that you save your edits to the next submission .
- We for any inconvenience during this period caused you to extend my very apologetic , but also hope you can understand.
Global renaming and abuselog[编辑]
Hi, I noticed while performing a rename (nowadays only stewards & Global renamers handle these) that I couldn't move the userpage, blocked by abusefilter 49. Looking at the abuselog, it seems most of the users affected are global renamers or stewards, while performing a rename.Global renamers now skip the abusefilter when performing a global rename, but we, stewards, don't, when performing a local rename in order to finalise SUL.I wonder whether this filter can be either ammended, or where I should request that it'd be improved. Could, in the meantime, a local administrator move User talk:Bp0 to User talk:Bp0 (usurped) as part of my rename? With kind regards, Savh（留言） 2015年1月3日 (六) 09:52 (UTC)
- Hi, as AbuseFilter does not recognize global groups at all, I don't see an easy way for we to check for stewards. I thought there were bugs already on both adding support for global groups to AF and let global renames in general bypass AF (why was this not done for stewards?), but please feel free to poke some developers :) Jimmy Xu 论 2015年1月3日 (六) 13:21 (UTC)