维基百科讨论:Guestbook for non-Chinese speakers
Ready for translation: VisualEditor News #9—2014[编辑]
Hi! This is an invitation to join translators working on the November's issue of the VisualEditor monthly newsletter, which will be widely delivered later this week. The previous bulletin was published in 10 languages, but the translation was completed only for three of them. Will we do better this month? We'd like to reach many more communities in their own language this time, as we're announcing interesting developments like the new ability to add tables and their elements. Thanks a lot for your help! Elitre (WMF) 2014年11月11日 (二) 10:24 (UTC)
PS: Here are some instructions. Please go to the translation page: your language should be available from the drop-down menu on the right. Once you've selected it, you'll see the document in English side by side with any translation work already done in your language. You can add new translations or modify existing ones. If you need further help or would like to receive a talk page message to be notified of future translations, please contact me directly.
PPS: My apologies if you have read this elsewhere, and if I picked up a wrong page for this request: please feel free to move it to the most appropriate venue!
How can edits complying with Wikipedia's rule be regarded as vandalism?[编辑]
- I concentrate on punctuation revision, what's the problem?
- I only concentrate on punctuation revision so I can do fast than usual without using automatic tools, what's the problem?
- Were my edit intervals really too short? I just submitted more than one articles at the same time after completing their revisions! Please review my edit history again! Or please tell me how many articles I can submit at the same time!
- User:Mewaqua criticizes my edit behavior is "只是依照既定「規則」刷編輯". I don't care my edit counts at all. If I cared, I should do much more than your imagine. How can a user arbitrarily judge another user?
- User:Mewaqua criticizes "有時胡亂刪掉參考文獻內新聞標題用作分隔句子的space"、"經常引致斜體字和數學公式不易閱讀"、"有時把本應分段的內容合併在一起", what are the evidences? Or how many errors in my over 9,000 edits? More than 0.5% or 1%? A few my edits might be wrong just as your edits might be incorrect. Why didn't you tell me what articles should be revised again or revise them directly by yourselves? How many Chinese Wikipedians are so unfriendly?
- User:578985s just doubted I am a robot or using a robot, then reported to vandalism. Administrator User:Kuailong also agreed to him. In English Wikipedia, they say "The edits of the reported user must be obvious vandalism or obvious spam." Why is Chinese Wikipedia so arbitrary and unfriendly?
- Some users appreciated my edits. How can Administrator ignore this fact intentionally?
- If my edits is correct without error, what's the problem? Or what's bad to Wikipedia? Why can some users always revert my edits just because they don't like their articles to be touched? See:
- IMI TAR-21突擊步槍 has been reverted by User:Krasnyy Suou.
- 雷明登887霰彈槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- 伯奈利M1 Super 90霰彈槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- 伯奈利新星霰彈槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- 伯奈利拉斐爾CrioComfort霰彈槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- 伯奈利拉斐爾霰彈槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- 齊亞帕犀牛式左輪手槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- 伯奈利達文西霰彈槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- VHS突擊步槍 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- PP-19野牛冲锋枪 has been reverted by User:ArikamaI.
- and more...
--tk 2014年11月23日 (日) 03:15 (UTC)
- 就一般而言，你的修改也不是沒有side effect，例如整篇文章都刪空格，對版本間差異顯示的影響很大，給後來編者的查察增添困難。也不知會否有潛在問題。
- 补充一个，根据Wikipedia:签名指引，签名至少包含贡献，用户页或用户讨论页的链接，User:Time killer的签名不符合要求吧。——路过围观的Sakamotosan 2014年11月23日 (日) 09:57 (UTC)
- To User:578985s:
- I just comply with Wikipedia:格式手册, what's the problem with you? If you think 數學 articles are special on Wikipedia, why don't you urge having a discussion instead of claiming "No consensus" one-sidedly?
- "就一般而言，你的修改也不是沒有side effect，例如整篇文章都刪空格，對版本間差異顯示的影響很大，給後來編者的查察增添困難。也不知會否有潛在問題。" <-- How can you say this so easily? Careless wording is very mistakable! I don't think this opinion makes any sense in fact. No matter it is your feeling or guessing, please stop it.
- I have said many times that I didn't use automatic tools. 「，。」 was just my misunderstanding. I remember I had said sorry for the mistake to you. You don't believe me, it's alright, but how can you insist on your hypothesis without any evidence?
- Sure, so I previewed my every edit. Unfortunately, there is still a few mistakes in my thousands of edits. Is there no error in your edits? Or are my errors too many? Most of my edits are correct. I never heard perfectness required on Wikipedia.
- I have also said many times that I am not a robot or using a robot. Why should I apply for a robot? Too ridiculous!
- @tk 2014年11月23日 (日) 13:04 (UTC)
- To User:578985s:
- 我沒有那麼多時間把Time killer的九千幾次編輯逐一檢查，所以答不到"how many errors in my over 9,000 edits?"
- --Mewaqua（留言） 2014年11月23日 (日) 18:36 (UTC)
- Actually, I didn't think the space is necessary in those articles you mentioned. That's why I deleted them.
- The only tool I am using is F3. It is a built-in function in all modern browsers.
- @tk 2014年11月24日 (一) 15:02 (UTC)
Yes,that's your problem.The find and replace function好吧，我的英文超差，我用母语说算了。这个就是你的问题所在了，查找替换本身功能过于简单，不会去理解文段间的意思，你这样简单地查找替换会破坏掉一些有意义的空格，而且从你不能使用中文来看，大概，你不明白一些在zh.WP的写作方法或中文的写作方法。甚至过于形式化，在刷编辑数。所以建议不要再这样做，除非你完全明白你所做的意义，不要拿格式手册做挡箭牌，一来“The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules.”，二来很明显你这种所谓的“格式化”行为反而造成其编辑者的困扰，不符合共识。——路过围观的Sakamotosan 2014年11月25日 (二) 03:21 (UTC)
- 举个“栗子”，special:diff/33407858，大部分空格移除问题问题不大，但“<ref name="jones2009">Jones, Richard D. ''Jane's Infantry Weapons 2009/2010''. Jane's Information Group; 35 edition (January 27, 2009). ISBN 978-0-7106-2869-5.</ref>”的半角括因为作为引用信息，一般不需要替换；“** [http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2013/06/sneak-peek-springfield-armory-xds-9-video/ SNEAK PEEK: SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XDS-9 (VIDEO)]”是网页标题，不建议替换；“** [http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/05/22/springfield-xd-s-4-0-single-stack-45acp/ Springfield XD-S 4.0” Single Stack .45ACP]”的空格应该是也是网页标题一部分，也不建议替换。而且还有一点，因为你这里是多个不同类型的修改混在一起，对于以上三点问题，逐个修改麻烦，回退能更快，而且其他的空格不移除也不是太大问题。说真的，你这样的操作，我另可回退。——路过围观的Sakamotosan 2014年11月25日 (二) 03:34 (UTC)
- 回User:Time killer：en:Wikipedia:If it ain't broke, don't fix it。制定格式指引時沒有把每一種可能出現的情形都考慮過，如果刪space造成若干文字、圖像過分擠迫不易閱讀，就不必像「五大支柱」或理事會決議那樣必須嚴格遵守，執行格式指引時應該以看到的排版為更優先的考慮，例如你改的，你刪了space後，
- 「兩個數值 a 和 b 構成黃金比例」比較（注意斜體字比非斜體字更佔空間），
- 哪個更美觀？ --Mewaqua（留言） 2014年11月25日 (二) 04:51 (UTC)
Anybody can help to improve the translation from English or Russian into Chinese articles about Russian artists? List of Articles in need of better translation can be found on my user page. Thank you! Leningradartist（留言） 2014年11月24日 (一) 21:23 (UTC)