- Weezer’s ‘Hurley’ Album Inspires These Other ‘Lost’ Music Mash-Ups
- No winning ticket found with Lost numbers.. Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. June 19, 2005. （原始内容存档于2005年12月27日）.
- Rook, Christine. Lost numbers come up losers.. Lansing State Journal. March 5, 2005. （原始内容存档于2008年3月7日）.
- Serpe, Gina. Lost Numbers Lose Millions.. Eonline.com. October 20, 2005. （原始内容存档于2005-11-07）.
Eva Robelia, spokeswoman for the Wisconsin Lottery, says more than 840 people across five states played the TV-inspired numbers, including 266 hopeful Hurleys in New Hampshire.
- Weaver, Teresa. In record Powerball, some to bank on bad luck. Columbia Missourian. October 19, 2005. （原始内容存档于2007-04-07）.
For the Powerball drawing on Oct. 12, 461 people selected the six numbers within Missouri, said Susan Goedde of the Missouri Lottery. If you add those to the 204 tickets in Kansas, 117 in Louisiana, 134 in Iowa and the rest of the 25 states included in the Powerball take, you end up with a lot of people sharing the winnings.