- ‘Aaj rang hai’ - Qawwali revisited. TwoCircle.net. [8 March 2013]., Retrieved 16 September 2015
- Monograph Series, Issues 20-23. Center for South and Southeast Asia Studies, University of California. 1979: 124.
Qawwali texts exist in Persian, Urdu and Hindi.
- Bollywood Reinvents the Qawwali – With a Vengeance. The Day After: An International Illustrated Newsmagazine of India. [23 February 2007]. （原始内容存档于2009-01-26）.
- Delhi’s Qawwal Bachchon ka Gharana lights up Ramadan night at T2F. Daily Times: Leading News Resource of Pakistan. [23 February 2007].
- BBC Radio 3 Audio (45 minutes): The Nizamuddin shrine in Delhi.
- BBC Radio 3 Audio (45 minutes): A mahfil Sufi gathering in Karachi.
- Origin and History of the Qawwali, Adam Nayyar, Lok Virsa Research Centre, Islamabad. 1988.
- QAWWALI PAGE Islamic Devotional Music，David Courtney