- 原文："In this sense, the attacks do not pose a significant danger to ordinary users of TLS in their current form. However, it is a truism that attacks only get better with time, and we cannot anticipate what improvements to our attacks, or entirely new attacks, may yet be discovered."
- Dan Goodin. "Lucky Thirteen" attack snarfs cookies protected by SSL encryption. Ars Technica. 2013-02-04 [2013-02-04].
- Lucky Thirteen: Breaking the TLS and DTLS Record Protocols. Royal Holloway, University of London. 2013-02-04 [2013-06-21].
- Adam Langley. Lucky Thirteen attack on TLS CBC. 2013-02-04 [2013-02-04].
- Albrecht, Martin R. Lucky Microseconds: A Timing Attack on Amazon's s2n Implementation of TLS. Cryptology ePrint Archive. [2015-11-24].
- Time is money (in CBC ciphersuites), Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, 5 February 2013