|女同性戀 ∙ 男同性戀 ∙ 双性恋 ∙ 跨性別|
- Definition of Terms - "Sexual Minority". Gender Equity Resource Center. [12 March 2015].
- Sharma, Gopal. Nepal to issue passports with third gender for sexual minorities. Reuters. 7 January 2015 [12 March 2015].
- Sullivan, Michael K. Sexual Minorities: Discrimination, Challenges, and Development in America illustrated. Haworth Social Work Practice Press. 2003 [12 March 2015]. ISBN 9780789002358.
SUMMARY. This chapter explores the cultural, religious, and sociological underpinnings of homophobia and intolerance toward homosexuals.
- Kann, Laura; O’Malley Olsen, Emily; McManus, Tim; Harris et.al., William A. Sexual Identity, Sex of Sexual Contacts, and Health-Related Behaviors Among Students in Grades 9–12 — United States and Selected Sites, 2015; Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. August 11, 2016 [March 20, 2017].
- Organisation proposes replacing the 'limiting' term LGBT with 'more inclusive' GSD, February 25, 2013