|全称||The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act|
|俗称||Affordable Care Act、Health Insurance Reform、Healthcare Reform、Obamacare|
|法律汇编||124 Stat. 119 through 124 Stat. 1025 (906 pages)|
|2010年医保与教育协调法（Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010）
Comprehensive 1099 Taxpayer Protection and Repayment of Exchange Subsidy Overpayments Act of 2011
- ^ Elmendorf, Douglas W. Additional Information on the Effect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on the Hospital Insurance Trust Fund. Congressional Budget Office. January 22, 2010 [2010-03-31].
This letter responds to questions you posed about the Congressional Budget Office's (CBO's) analysis of the effects of H.R. 3590, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- ^ Pub.L. 111–148, 124 Stat. 119, to be codified as amended at scattered sections of the Internal Revenue Code and in 42 U.S.C..
- ^ Wallace, Gregory. 'Obamacare': The word that defined the health care debate. CNN. 25 June 2012 [28 June 2012].
- ^ Cillizza, Chris; Blake, Aaron. President Obama embraces 'Obamacare' label. But why?. The Washington Post. March 26, 2012 [April 1, 2012].
- ^ Review of U.S. Health Care Law from a Human Rights Perspective. Doctors for Global Health. [2012-01-09].
- ^ Barack Obama. First Speech to a Joint Session of Congress. February 24, 2009.
- ^ Keehan SP, Sisko AM, Truffer CJ; 等. National health spending projections through 2020: economic recovery and reform drive faster spending growth. Health Aff (Millwood). August 2011, 30 (8): 1594–605. doi:10.1377/hlthaff.2011.0662. PMID 21798885.
- ^ Estimated Financial Effects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2009 (PDF). Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. December 10, 2009 [April 1, 2012].
- ^ "CBO's 2011 Long-Term Budget Outlook" June 2011. p. 44. Quote: "Through those changes and numerous others, the 2010 legislation significantly decreased Medicare outlays relative to what they would have been under prior law."
- ^ On Passage of the Bill (H.R. 3590 as Amended). U.S. Senate. [2012-01-09].
- ^ Roll Call Vote: On Motion to Concur in Senate Amendments (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act). Office of the Clerk: House of Representatives. 2010-03-21 [2012-04-09].
- ^ Lambert, Lisa. FACTBOX-Lawsuits challenging U.S. healthcare reform. Reuters. January 28, 2011.
- ^ Denniston, Lyle. Court sets 5 1/2-hour hearing on health care. SCOTUSblog. November 14, 2011.
- ^ Vicini, James. Supreme Court upholds centerpiece of Obama healthcare law. Reuters. 28 June 2012 [28 June 2012].
- ^ Supreme Court's Ruling on the ACA-June 28, 2012
- ^ Health-care law will affect 1M uninsured in Virginia. The Virginia Pilot. hamptonroads.com. retrieved June 28,2012.