惡煞在強度、精力、速度、耐久性及再生能力方面皆與浩克近似。與浩克相較，他在轉化中保留了他的智力，但不能轉化回人形。他亦具備能在夠水中呼吸的兩鰓，而且能在長時期喪失氧氣下進入假死狀態。 Originally, the Abomination is twice as strong as the Hulk, but unlike the Hulk his strength does not increase/decrease in proportion to level of anger, with the result that the Hulk is able to gain an advantage over Blonsky if the fight takes a sufficient amount of time for his anger to increase.
After being further empowered by Amatsu-Mikaboshi, the Abomination is considerably larger than before, can project hellfire and is strong enough to rip off the shell of his successor A-Bomb (something which the Red Hulk had previously been unable to do).
- ^ "Abomination is number 54". IGN. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- ^ Tim Lammers. Stan Lee Pumped Over Return Of 'Incredible Hulk'. KCRA-TV. 2008-06-11 [2008-06-24].。
- ^ DeFalco, Tom. The Marvel Encyclopedia. Dorling Kindersley. 2006: 8. ISBN 978-0-7566-2358-6.
- ^ 4.0 4.1 Tales to Astonish #90 - 91 (April - May 1967)
- ^ Thor #178 (July 1970)
- ^ Hulk #382 - 384 (June - Aug. 1991)
- ^ Hulk #431 -432 (July - Aug. 1995)
- ^ Hulk vol. 2, #1 - 2 (Feb. - March 2008)
- ^ Incredible Hulk #618; Incredible Hulk #619