- 本條目出自已经处于公有领域的：Michael Drayton. Chisholm, Hugh (编). 大英百科全書 第十一版. 剑桥大学出版社. 1911年.
- Raymond Wilson Chambers (1935), Thomas More, London: Cape.
- The Doctrinal of Princes (1533?), from Isocrates
- Cyprianus, A Swete and Devoute Sermon of Holy Saynt Ciprian of the Mortalitie of Man (1534)
- Rules of a Christian Life (1534), from Pico della Mirandola
- The Education or Bringing up of Children (c. 1535), from Plutarch
- Howe one may lake Profile of his Enymes (1535), from the same author is generally attributed to him.
- The Boke named the Governour (1531)
- The Knowledge which maketh a Wise Man and Pasquyll the Playne (1533)
- The Bankette of Sapience (1534), a collection of moral sayings
- The Castell of Helth (1536)
- Latin Dictionary (1538). Enlarged second edition, 1542; reprinted 1545
- The Defence of Good Women (1540), a eulogy of Anne of Cleves, disguised as a biography of Queen Zenobia of Palmyra.
- Preservative agaynste Deth (1545), which contains many quotations from the Church Fathers