- Marcelo Svirsky. Arab-Jewish activism in Israel-Palestine. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. 28 October 2011: 121 [3 June 2013]. ISBN 978-1-4094-2229-7.
- Introducing the BDS Movement. Palestinian BDS National Committee. [14 January 2015].
"The call urges various forms of boycott against Israel until it meets its obligations under international law by: Ending its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands occupied in June 1967 and dismantling the Wall; Recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality; and Respecting, protecting and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties as stipulated in UN Resolution 194.
- Behind the Mask - The Antisemitic Nature of BDS Exposed
- Barghouti, Omar. Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions: The Global Struggle for Palestinian Rights. Haymarket Books. 2011. ISBN 978-1-60846-114-1.
- Mendes, Philip & Dyrenfurth, Nick (2015). Boycotting Israel is Wrong: The Progressive Path to Peace between Palestinians and Israelis. Sydney, Kensington: NewSouth (University of New South Wales Press). ISBN 9781742234144. A critique of the BDS Movement.
- Global BDS Campaign
- BRICUP (the British Committee for the Universities of Palestine) the body that promotes the academic boycott in the UK
- PACBI (Palestinian campaign for the academic and cultural boycott of Israel)
- Palestinian United Call for BDS against Israel by the Boycott National Committee
- Jello Biafra: "Caught in the crossfire: Should musicians boycott Israel?" on Al Jazeera website (critically supportive)
- BDSISRAEL Canadian Anti-BDS Association – Countering BDS Movement
- Jiulio Meotti, Is BDS campaign working?, Ynetnews, 31 August 2011
- NGO Monitor, Israeli anti-BDS organisation
- "Boycott Divestment Sanctions (BDS) Against Israel: An Anti-Semitic, Anti-Peace Poison Pill", Simon Wiesenthal Center, March 2013
- Delegitimation of Israel and Israel Attachments Among Jewish Young Adults:The College Campus and Other Contributing Factors, a paper by The Jewish People Policy Institute
- Debate between Omar Barghouti and Rabbi Arthur Waskow, Democracy Now!