- Landemore, Hélène. Deliberation, Representation, and the Epistemic Function of Parliamentary Assemblies: a Burkean Argument in Favor of Descriptive Representation (PDF). International Conference on “Democracy as Idea and Practice,” University of Oslo, Oslo January 13-15, 2010. January 15, 2010. （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2013-12-08）. 已忽略未知参数
- Headlam, James Wycliffe. Election by Lot at Athens. 1891: 12.
- Headlam, James Wycliffe. Election by Lot at Athens. 1891: 77.
- Equality by lot — news, discussions and general information about sortition
- A Citizen Legislature
- Fetura or Sortition
- Sorted: Civic lotteries and the future of public participation
- How to run a Civic Lottery: Designing fair selection mechanisms for deliberative public processes
- List of books dealing with sortition
- The Common Lot: "Why Elections Are the Problem and How to Make Democracy Real" by David Grant
- Sortition as a sustainable protection against oligarchy Conference by Etienne Chouard
- Random-Sample Voting - white paper and technical summaries by Chaum et al.
- Why a citizen’s parliament chosen by lot would be ‘perfect’ - from the international service of the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation
- Why elections are bad for democracy - essay by David Van Reybrouck
- Simon Threlkeld - articles proposing that randomly sampled juries decide laws, and choose public officials.
- Evaluation grid for sortition proposals at the legislative_level