- 十八世紀英國「宗教藝術」重建的契機：從對拉斐爾圖稿及二則宗教圖像的論辯談起 謝佳娟
- JSTOR Raphael's Tapestries and Their Cartoons,John White, John Shearman, The Art Bulletin, Vol. 40, No. 3 (Sep., 1958), pp. 193-221. Rather oddly, both Jones & Penny and Grove Art say, wrongly, that the V&A have eight of the ten cartoons.
- Quoted in Wölffin, Heinrich; Classic Art; An Introduction to the Renaissance, p. 108, 1952 in English (1968 edition), Phaidon, New York.
- Raphael Cartoons V&A Official Site
- this article, contains a good account of tapestries in general, and the Sistine set in particular
- Australian National University, sections 98-101 cover the cartoons