- Brisbane Airport - The major international gateway to the region offering services direct to California, Asia, Oceania and the Middle East.
- Gold Coast Airport - The second major gateway is one of Australia's fastest growing airport offering services to Japan, Malaysia and New Zealand.
- Sunshine Coast Airport - A domestic airport offering services to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Archerfield Airport - a general aviation airport located approximately 11 km south of the Brisbane CBD.
- Redcliffe Airport - a general aviation airport located on the Redcliffe Peninsula approximately 28 km from the Brisbane CBD.
- RAAF Base Amberley - the largest operational base of the air force in Australia located in south-western Ipswich appoximately 50 km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Toowoomba Airport - a general aviation airport located in Toowoomba with scheduled services to Brisbane.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics Cat. No. 3218.0: Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2006-7. 此數據乃經由2007年對SEQ當時各地方政府轄境內所作的人口預估，包括：波德瑟郡、本納郡、布里斯本市、卡布澈郡、卡龍卓市、艾斯克郡、加頓郡、黃金海岸市、伊普斯威奇市、吉爾考伊郡、雷德禮郡、洛根市、馬蘆奇郡、努沙郡、松河郡、紅崖市、紅土市
- South East Queensland - Department of Infrastructure and Planning[失效連結]
- South East Queensland Regional Plan - Part B: Growth management 互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期2006-08-19.. URL accessed on 21-1-07.