格拉梅西公园（英语：Gramercy Park，英語發音：/ˌɡræmərsi ˈpɑrk/）是美国纽约市曼哈顿区的一个封闭的小型私人公园，以及以此为核心的街区，格拉梅西公园历史街区。公园面积大约2英亩（0.8公顷），是纽约市仅有的两个私人公园之一，只有公园附近缴纳年费的住户才拥有钥匙，公众一般不允许入内 – 但是在公园周围的人行道上慢跑、散步和遛狗则非常流行。
- ^ National Register Information System. National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15.
- ^ Kugel, Seth "Weekend in New York: Gramercy Park; The Ultimate Neighborhood Park" New York Times, July 23, 2006. Accessed July 7, 2006 "A visit to the Gramercy Park neighborhood, on the East Side of Manhattan, can be frustrating...But the easily walkable neighborhood deserves a tour..."
- ^ Bonanos, Christopher, ed. "Gotham Real Estate: No Walk in the Park" New York (May 21, 2005). Retrieved July 3rd 2007]
- ^ "Neighborhood Profile: Gramercy Park" New York March 10, 2003. Accessed July 7, 2009.
- ^ "Suspect sought in attempted sex assault" WABC-TV Eyewitness News, February 19, 2009. Accessed July 7, 2009 "Eyewitness news reporter Jim Dolan is in Gramercy Park tonight with the very latest...Reporting live from Gramercy Park, Jim Dolan, Eyewitness News."
- ^ 6.0 6.1 Cohen, Joyce. "If You're Thinking of Living In/Gramercy Park; A Long Sense of History, And a Private Park", The New York Times, August 29, 1999. Accessed July 30, 2007. "Most distinctive of all is that Gramercy Park itself is the only private park in the city. Landscaped and leafy, the park defines the neighborhood, which runs from 14th to 23d streets and Park Avenue South to Third Avenue. The gates are locked for all but one afternoon a year, usually the first Saturday in May, when the park is open to the public."
- ^ Devree, Charlotte. "Private Life of a Park" New York Times (December 8, 1957), quoted in "Gramercy Park Historic District" at the NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission