Tavern on the Green
很多百老匯表演在綠影酒店慶祝其首演之夜，綠苑酒廊也出現在百老匯音樂片《Title of show》中。
- ^ Special Report: Top 100 Independents. Restaurants & Institutions.
- ^ Drape, Joe. Setting Restaurant Records by Selling the Sizzle. The New York Times. July 22, 2007 [October 15, 2007].
- ^ Central Park: Play: Tavern on the Green
- ^ Tavern-on-the-Green Sold. The New York Times. April 5, 1962 [October 1, 2011].
- ^ Cuozzo, Steve. Tavern deal not Crystal Clear. New York Post. January 31, 2011 [February 1, 2011].
- ^ Yaniv, Oren. Tavern on the Green in the red. Daily News (New York). February 3, 2009 [February 6, 2009].
- ^ Youths attack concert fans
- ^ "There's No Place Like Tavern on the Green", Page Six Magazine, October 12, 2008
- ^ Brady, Lois Smith. WEDDINGS: VOWS; Robert O. Butler, Elizabeth Dewberry. The New York Times. May 7, 1995 [October 1, 2011].
- ^ Hildy Gottlieb Is the Bride Of Walter Hill, a Director. The New York Times. September 8, 1986 [October 1, 2011].
- ^ "John Lennon and Yoko Ono celebrate his and Sean's birthdays," This Day in Rock, October 9, 1979.
- ^ James Temple. Tavern on the Green coming to the Metreon. San Francisco Chronicle. May 6, 2008 [May 6, 2008].
- ^ Fabricant, Florence. Off the Menu. The New York Times. May 7, 2008 [October 1, 2011].
- ^ J.K. Dineen. N.Y.'s famed Tavern On The Green to open S.F.'s biggest restaurant. May 5, 2008.
- ^ NYC's Tavern on the Green plans San Francisco outpost. Nations Restaurant News. May 7, 2008.
- ^ Sajid Farooq. San Francisco's Tavern Chances Are Drying Up. NBC Bay Area. October 14, 2009.
- ^ Daniel Trotta. Famed NY tavern to pay $2.2 million for discrimination. reuters. June 2, 2008.
- ^ Collins, Glenn. Why Did Tavern Fail?. The New York Times. September 16, 2009: D1 [September 17, 2009].
- ^ Collins, Glenn. Tavern on the Green Requesting Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection. The New York Times. September 9, 2009 [September 10, 2009].
- ^ Collins, Glenn. Lions and Tigers and Debt: Auctioning Off Tavern on the Green. The New York Times. December 8, 2009 [October 1, 2011].
- ^ 21.0 21.1 21.2 "NY's Tavern on the Green reopens as visitor ctr.", AP, October 15, 2010 (video)
- ^ Stebner, Beth. Tavern on the Green to open April 24 for dinner; to add brunch, lunch in May. Daily News. April 2, 2014 [August 11, 2014].
The Central Park mainstay that boarded up New Year's Eve 2009 is slated to reopen two weeks from now. 'There's zero garish about this version, and much more Old New York, says Jim Caiola, one of two managing partners for the property.
- ^ 23.0 23.1 Gould, Jennifer. Donald Trump to ask City to allow him to reopen Tavern on the Green. NYPOST.com. January 27, 2011 [February 1, 2011].
- ^ 24.0 24.1 Collins, Glenn. City Wants Tavern’s Trademark Name. The New York Times. October 9, 2009.
- ^ Fickenscher, Lisa. "Back-up name chosen for Tavern on the Green", Crain's New York Business, November 19, 2009. WebCite archive
- ^ Glovin, David; Jeffrey, Don. N.Y. City Wins Right to ‘Tavern on the Green’ Name. BusinessWeek. March 10, 2010 [June 30, 2010].
- ^ Collins, Glenn. Judge Rules the City Owns the Name Tavern on the Green. The New York Times. March 10, 2010 [June 30, 2010].
- ^ Rubinstein, Dana. City Beats LeRoys for 'Tavern on the Green' Name. The New York Observer. March 10, 2010 [June 30, 2010].
- ^ Walder, Noeleen G. Court: Rights to Tavern on the Green Name Belong to New York City. New York Law Journal. March 11, 2010 [June 30, 2010].
- ^ The Flintstones at IMDB.
- ^ "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow" lyrics at Lyricstime.
- ^ "24 Hours to Live" lyrics at Lyricstime.