- نادية مراد حكاية ضحية ام خطة مخفية. وكالة سكاي برس. December 29, 2015.
- Khudida, Ahmed. A Statement by Nadia Murad and Yazda`s Communication Team on Nadia and Yazda Visit to Australia. Yazda: A Global Yazidi Organization. 18 August 2016 [17 September 2016].
- Editorial Staff in Yazidis. Iraq nominates Islamic State Yazidi victim Nadia Murad for Nobel prize. Ekurd Daily (Baghdad). 6 January 2016 [22 September 2016].
- Mogul, Priyanka. Yazidi woman Nadia Murad: Former Isis sex slave could win next Nobel Peace Prize. International Business Times. 8 January 2016 [17 September 2016].
- Everything about Nadia Murad – The Yazidi Woman Who Escaped ISIS Slavery!. NationalViews. 16 September 2016.
- Alter, Charlotte. Yezidi Girl Who Escaped Isis Sex Slavery: Please Help Us. Time. 20 December 2015 [19 September 2016].
- Whyte, Lara. 'Every Part of Me Changed in Their Hands': A Former ISIS Sex Slave Speaks Out. Broadly (Vice). 18 February 2016 [19 September 2016].
- del Campo, Carlos Gomez. Human trafficking survivor Nadia Murad named UNODC Goodwill Ambassador. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). 16 September 2016 [17 September 2016].
- Why I am nominating Nadia Murad for Sakharov Prize. Beatriz Becerra. 12 September 2016 [8 October 2016].
- Becerra Basterrechea, Beatriz. Yazidi genocide victims deserve European Parliament prize. EurActiv. 20 July 2016 [8 October 2016].
- EU Parliament awards Sakharov prize to Yazidi women. 27 October 2016.