- Elizabeth H. Hageman, Robert Herrick: A Reference Guide (Boston: G. K. Hall, 1983)
- George Walton Scott, Robert Herrick, 1591–1674 (London: Sidgwick & Jackson, 1974)
- Gordon Braden, "Robert Herrick and Classical Lyric Poetry," in his The Classics and English Renaissance Poetry: Three Case Studies (New Haven: Yale University Press, 1978), pp. 154–254
- Ann Baynes Coiro, Robert Herrick's "Hesperides" and the Epigram Book Tradition (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1988)
- Robert L. Deming, Ceremony and Art: Robert Herrick's Poetry (The Hague & Paris: Mouton, 1974)
- T. S. Eliot, "What Is Minor Poetry?," in his On Poetry and Poets (New York: Farrar, Straus & Cudahy, 1957), pp. 34–51
- Achsah Guibbory, "Robert Herrick: 'Repullulation' and the Cyclical Order," in her The Map of Time: Seventeenth-Century English Literature and Ideas of Pattern in History (Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1986), pp. 137–167
- John L. Kimmey, "Order and Form in Herrick's Hesperides," Journal of English and Germanic Philology, 70 (Spring 1971): 255–268.
- Kimmey, "Robert Herrick's Persona," Studies in Philology, 67 (April 1970): 221–236
- Kimmey, "Robert Herrick's Satirical Epigrams," English Studies, 51 (August 1970): 312–323
- F. W. Moorman, Robert Herrick: A Biographical and Critical Study (London: John Lane, 1910; New York: Russell & Russell, 1962)
- Moorman, Frederic William. Robert Herrick: A Biographical and Critical Study. London, Edinburgh and New York: Thomas Nelson and Sons. 1910.
- S. Musgrove, The Universe of Robert Herrick, Auckland University College Bulletin, no. 38, English Series, no. 4 (Auckland: Pelorus Press, 1958)
- Roger B. Rollin and J. Max Patrick, eds., "Trust to Good Verses": Herrick Tercentenary Essays (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1978)
- Louise Schleiner, "Herrick's Songs and the Character of "Hesperides," English Literary Renaissance, 6 (Winter 1976): 77–91
- Claude J. Summers, "Herrick's Political Counter-plots," SEL: Studies in English Literature 1500–1900, 25 (Winter 1985): 165–182
- Harold Toliver, "Herrick's Book of Realms and Moments," English Literary History, 49 (Summer 1982): 429–448
- Thomas R. Whitaker, "Herrick and the Fruits of the Garden," English Literary History, 22 (March 1955): 16–33
- Robert Herrick的作品 - 古騰堡計劃
- Chrysomela: A Selection from the Lyrical Poems of Robert Herrick
- Upon Kings. Poems Upon Several Personages of Honour ...
- The Complete Poetry of Robert Herrick (with full biography) Site at Newcastle University for the new edition of Herrick's Poetry
- Robert Herrick, The Poetry Foundation
- Britannica.com: Robert Herrick
- Luminarium: "The Life of Robert Herrick"
- Texts by Robert Herrick on IMSLP