- Miscevic, Nenad. Zalta, Edward N. , 编. The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Metaphysics Research Lab, Stanford University. March 31, 2018 [March 31, 2018].
- Savelle, Max. Nationalism and Other Loyalties in the American Revolution. The American Historical Review. 1962, 67 (4): 901–923. JSTOR 1845245. doi:10.2307/1845245.
- The Demographics of Military Enlistment After 9/11.
- Sanger, David E. 1–5. 2012.
- Trump visits Poland and not everyone is happy about it. 今日美國. July 3, 2017.
- Trump: I Am A Nationalist In A True Sense. 真清晰政治. February 27, 2017.
- The White House struggle between Stephen Bannon and H.R. McMaster is apparently coming to a head. The Week. August 14, 2017.
- Brownstein, Ronald. Why Trump's Agenda Is Tilting in a More Conventional Direction. The Atlantic. 2017-04-16.
- Free speech continues to be squelched from left and right. Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta). January 16, 2020.
- Donald Trump 'Cherishes' Lou Dobbs So Much He Puts Him on Speakerphone for Oval Office Meetings. 每日野獸. October 26, 2019.
- Donald Trump still calls Alex Jones for advice, claims the InfoWars founder and far right conspiracy theorist. The Independent. 2017-02-23.
- Stone, Peter. Money and misinformation: how Turning Point USA became a formidable pro-Trump force. 衛報. October 23, 2021 [26 October 2021].
- Misunderstood Nationalist — Understanding Michael Savage. National Summary. [June 24, 2009]. （原始内容存档于January 22, 2008）.
- Coppins, McKay. Tucker Carlson: The Bow-Tied Bard of Populism. The Atlantic. 2017-02-23.
- Stack, Liam. Who Is Mike Cernovich? A Guide. The New York Times. April 5, 2017.