As described by Alan MacDiarmid, the first definitive report of polyaniline did not occur until 1862, which included an electrochemical method for the determination of small quantities of aniline.
从20世纪早期开始, occasional reports about the structure of PANI were published. Subsequent to his investigation of other highly-conductive organic materials, MacDiarmid demonstrated the conductive states of polyaniline which arose upon protonic doping of the emeraldine form of polyaniline. Conductive polymers such as polyaniline remain of widespread interest, providing an opportunity to address fundamental issues of importance to condensed matter physics, including, for example, the metal-insulator transition, the Peierls Instability and quantum decoherence.
Synthesis and properties[编辑]
- Okamoto, Yoshikuko and Brenner, Walter (1964) "Polymers", Ch. 7 pp. 125–158 in Organic Semiconductors, Reinhold.
- MacDiarmid, Alan G. "Synthetic Metals": A Novel Role for Organic Polymers (Nobel Lecture). Angewandte Chemie International Edition. 2001, 40 (14): 2581. doi:10.1002/1521-3773(20010716)40:14<2581::AID-ANIE2581>3.0.CO;2-2.
- Letheby, H. XXIX.-On the production of a blue substance by the electrolysis of sulphate of aniline. Journal of the Chemical Society. 1862, 15: 161. doi:10.1039/JS8621500161.
- Chiang, J.C.; MacDiarmid, A. G. 'Polyaniline': Protonic Acid Doping of the Emeraldine Form to the Metallic Regime. Synthetic Metals. 1986, 1 (13): 193. doi:10.1016/0379-6779(86)90070-6.
- Heeger, Alan. Nobel Lecture: Semiconducting and metallic polymers: The fourth generation of polymeric materials. Reviews of Modern Physics. 2001, 73 (3): 681. Bibcode:2001RvMP...73..681H. doi:10.1103/RevModPhys.73.681.
- Tzamalis, G.; Zaidi, N.; Monkman, A. Applicability of the localization-interaction model to magnetoconductivity studies of polyaniline films at the metal-insulator boundary. Physical Review B. 2003, 68 (24): 245106. Bibcode:2003PhRvB..68x5106T. doi:10.1103/PhysRevB.68.245106.
- Cattena, Carlos J.; Bustos-Marún, Raúl A.; Pastawski, Horacio M. Crucial role of decoherence for electronic transport in molecular wires: Polyaniline as a case study. Physical Review B. 2010, 82 (14): 144201. Bibcode:2010PhRvB..82n4201C. doi:10.1103/PhysRevB.82.144201.