|發言人||Mohammed Abdul Salam|
- Solomon, Ariel Ben. Report: Yemen Houthis fighting for Assad in Syria. The Jerusalem Post. 2013-05-31 [2013-06-06]. （原始内容存档于2013-05-31）.
- Baron, Adam. Yemenis suspect Iran's hand in rise of Shiite rebels. Christian Science Monitor. 2012-10-30 [2014-06-20]. （原始内容存档于2021-03-03）.
- Houthis celebrate birth of Prophet Muhammad. Al Jazeera. 2013-01-25 [2014-07-12]. （原始内容存档于2019-12-30）.
- Yemen says Houthi rebel leader may be dead. Reuters. 2009-12-27 [2014-09-24]. （原始内容存档于2014-10-06）.
- What is the Houthi Movement?. Tony Blair Faith Foundation. 25 September 2014 [2 October 2014]. （原始内容存档于6 October 2014）.
- Yemen: Civil War and Regional Intervention (PDF). Congressional Research. 8 December 2020 [13 February 2021].
The Houthi movement (formally known as Ansar Allahor Partisans of God) is a predominantly Zaydi Shia revivalist political and insurgent movement formed in the northern Yemeni governorate of Saada under the leadership of members of the Houthi family.
- The World Almanac of Islamism. 27 October 2011. ISBN 9781442207158.
- Tucker, Spencer C. The Encyclopedia of Middle East Wars: The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts [5 volumes]: The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts. ABC-CLIO. 8 October 2010: 539. ISBN 9781851099481 –通过Google Books.
- ((American Foreign Policy Council)). The World Almanac of Islamism: 2011. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. 27 October 2011: 250. ISBN 9781442207158 –通过Google Books.
- Wells, Madeleine. Yemen's Houthi movement and the revolution. [18 September 2019]. （原始内容存档于24 January 2015）.
- Hill, Ginny. Yemen Endures: Civil War, Saudi Adventurism and the Future of Arabia. Oxford University Press. 18 September 2017: 266. ISBN 9780190842369 –通过Google Books.
- Refugees, United Nations High Commissioner for. Refworld | Yemen: Treatment of Sunni Muslims by Houthis in areas under Houthi control (2014 – September 2017). Refworld. [7 July 2019]. （原始内容存档于17 June 2019）.
a Research Associate at the London Middle East Institute at the University of London [...] noted that most of the area controlled by the Houthis is inhabited by Zaydis. But they also have many Sunni supporters in the areas they control [...] Since the Houthis have effectively taken over the country, they have been suspicious of Sunnis. The group believes that those who do not swear allegiance to it are working with the Saudi-led coalition. As a result, Sunnis have been discriminated against... Sunnis face discrimination that those of the Zaydi persuasion to which the Huthis belong do not experience. This includes women... in issues such as education, the curriculum has been changed by the Houthis to be "more sectarian and [intolerant]"
- Houthis revive Shiite festivals to strengthen grip on north. Al-Monitor. 8 August 2021. （原始内容存档于15 August 2021）.
Since the Houthi seizure of Sanaa in 2014, the group has brought new sectarian pressure to Yemen's north, forcing both Shiites and Sunnis to observe Shiite customs
- Cameron Glenn. Who are Yemen's Houthis?. Wilson Center. 29 May 2018 [20 April 2019]. （原始内容存档于20 April 2019）.
- Plotter, Alex. Yemen in crisis. Esquire. 4 June 2015 [5 September 2015]. （原始内容存档于23 July 2018）.
- Yemen Issue and Solution Alternatives. ResearchGate. [1 March 2019]. （原始内容存档于2 March 2019）.
- Asher Orkaby. Houthi Who? A History of Unlikely Alliances in an Uncertain Yemen. Foreign Affairs. 25 March 2015 [20 April 2019]. （原始内容存档于12 August 2019）.
- Why Washington May Side With Yemen's New anti-American Rulers. Haaretz. [13 March 2022].
- Yemeni embassy in DC condemns ‘anti-American’, ‘anti-Semitic’ Houthi ceremony. english.alarabiya.net. [13 March 2022].
- Mohammed Abdul Salam denies news in Saudi channel. Yemen Press. [28 August 2018]. （原始内容存档于27 August 2018）.
- الجيش اليمني مدعوماً بأنصار الله يهاجم تحالف العدوان ومرتزقته في معاقله بتعز [The Yemeni army, backed by Ansar Allah, attacks the coalition of aggression and its mercenaries in its strongholds in Taiz]. عاجل Breaking News. [4 July 2018]. （原始内容存档于4 July 2018） （阿拉伯语）.
- North Korea's Balancing Act in the Persian Gulf. The Huffington Post. 17 August 2015 [17 August 2015]. （原始内容存档于17 August 2015）.
North Korea's military support for Houthi rebels in Yemen is the latest manifestation of its support for anti-American forces.
- The September 14 drone attack on Saudi oil fields: North Korea's potential role | NK News. 30 September 2019 [11 October 2019]. （原始内容存档于11 October 2019）.
- North Korea is hiding nukes and selling weapons, alleges confidential UN report. CNN. 5 February 2019 [5 February 2019].
The summary also accuses North Korea of violating a UN arms embargo and supplying small arms, light weapons and other military equipment to Libya, Sudan, and Houthi rebels in Yemen, through foreign intermediaries.
- Secret UN report reveals North Korea attempts to supply Houthis with weapons. Al-Arabiya. 4 August 2018 [4 August 2018].
The report said that experts were investigating efforts by the North Korean Ministry of Military Equipment and Korea Mining Development Trading Corporation (KOMID) to supply conventional arms and ballistic missiles to Yemen’s Houthi group.
- Panel investigates North Korean weapon used in Mogadishu attack on UN compound. 3 March 2021.
- Just how neutral is Oman in Yemen war?. AL-MONITOR. 12 October 2016 [17 October 2018]. （原始内容存档于18 October 2018）.
Just how neutral is Oman in Yemen war?"
- Yemen War and Qatar Crisis Challenge Oman's Neutrality. Middle East Institute. 6 July 2017 [17 October 2018]. （原始内容存档于18 October 2018）.
Yemen War and Qatar Crisis Challenge Oman’s Neutrality
- Oman is a mediator in Yemen. Can it play the same role in Qatar?. The Washington Post. 22 July 2017 [17 October 2018]. （原始内容存档于18 October 2018）.
Oman is a mediator in Yemen. Can it play the same role in Qatar?
- Oman denies arms smuggled through border to Houthis. Middle East Eye. [13 June 2018]. （原始内容存档于26 April 2019）.
- Houthi rise in Yemen raises alarm in Horn of Africa. www.worldbulletin.net. [13 August 2019]. （原始内容存档于13 August 2019）.
- Mana'a and al-Ahmar received money from Gaddafi to shake security of KSA, Yemen. 4 September 2011 [2 March 2021]. （原始内容存档于10 February 2013）.
- Shahbazov, Fuad. Russia's Growing Role in Yemen. Academia. 2019.
- Yemen's Houthi-led govt appoints new envoy to Syria. Middle East Monitor. 12 November 2020 [30 March 2021]. （原始内容存档于13 November 2020）.
Yemen's Houthi-led National Salvation Government (NSG) has appointed a new ambassador to Syria, one of the countries alongside Iran which recognises the Sanaa-based government.
- Yemen's Military: From the Tribal Army to the Warlords. 19 March 2018 [2 July 2018]. （原始内容存档于14 June 2018）.
- Yemen's General People's Congress calls for 'uniting against Iranian project'. English.AlArabiya.net. 3 December 2017 [1 January 2018]. （原始内容存档于24 June 2018）.
- Death of a leader: Where next for Yemen's GPC after murder of Saleh?. Middle East Eye. 23 January 2018 [31 May 2018]. （原始内容存档于23 January 2018）.
- Source: Hezbollah, Iran helping Hawthi rebels boost control of Yemen's capital. Haaretz. 27 September 2014 [31 March 2015]. （原始内容存档于2 April 2015）.
- Rafi, Salman. How Saudi Arabia's aggressive foreign policy is playing against itself. Asia Times. 2 October 2015 [23 January 2016]. （原始内容存档于29 September 2020）.
- Iraq's Nujaba, Yemen's Ansarullah Discuss US Threats – World news. [9 October 2019]. （原始内容存档于11 May 2019）.
- State Department Report 1: Iran's Support for Terrorism. The Iran Primer. 2018-09-28 [2022-02-28].
- Egypt, Jordan, Sudan and Pakistan ready for ground offensive in Yemen: report. The Globe and Mail. 26 March 2015 [26 March 2015]. （原始内容存档于26 March 2015）.
- Saudi Arabia launches airstrikes in Yemen. CNN. 26 March 2015 [25 March 2015]. （原始内容存档于20 June 2019）.
- SOMALIA: Somalia finally pledges support to Saudi-led coalition in Yemen – Raxanreeb Online. RBC Radio. 7 April 2015 [7 April 2015]. （原始内容存档于7 April 2015）.
- France Should Stop Fueling Saudi War Crimes in Yemen. Human Rights Watch. 17 May 2019 [28 March 2022].
- Yemen: Why is the war there getting more violent?. BBC News. 22 March 2022 [28 March 2022].
- Yemen's Houthis: New members of Iran's anti-Israeli/anti-American axis. JPost.com. [1 January 2018].
- Exclusive: UK Helping Saudi's Yemen Campaign. Sky News. 7 January 2016 [28 March 2022].
- Yemen's Houthis: New members of Iran's anti-Israeli/anti-American axis. Jerusalem Post.
- Rebels in Yemen abduct Sunni rivals amid Saudi airstrikes. 5 April 2015 [20 December 2018]. （原始内容存档于15 May 2021） –通过The CBS News.
Muslim Brotherhood's branch in Yemen and a traditional power player in Yemen, had declared its support for the Saudi-led coalition bombing campaign against the rebels and their allies.
- Hamas supports military operation for political legitimacy in Yemen. 29 March 2015.
- Saudi Arabia's Problematic Allies against the Houthis. 14 February 2016 [20 December 2018]. （原始内容存档于18 April 2021） –通过www.thecairoreview.com.
Saudi Arabia made sure to repair its relations with the MB Islah Party.. Consequently, Islah, which can get the job done in parts of northern Yemen, is one of a wide range of anti-Houthi/Saleh elements
- Who are Yemen's Houthis?. 29 April 2015 [20 December 2018]. （原始内容存档于19 April 2020） –通过Wilson Center.
The Houthis have a tense relationship with Islah, a Sunni Islamist party with links to the Muslim Brotherhood. Islah claims the Houthis are an Iranian proxy, and blames them for sparking unrest in Yemen. The Houthis, on the other hand, have accused Islah of cooperating with al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
- Al-Qaeda Announces Holy War against Houthis- Yemen Post English Newspaper Online. yemenpost.net. [6 November 2011]. （原始内容存档于21 October 2017）.
- Islamic State leader urges attacks in Saudi Arabia: speech. Reuters. [26 February 2015]. （原始内容存档于19 February 2015）.
- Australian mercenary reportedly killed in Yemen clashes. 8 December 2015 [20 December 2018]. （原始内容存档于3 November 2018） –通过www.theguardian.com.
- وجود الحوثيين في النجف يثير أزمة بين الرئيس اليمني والتيار الصدري. الاهرام الرقمى. [2014-11-14]. （原始内容存档于2014-10-06）.
- ARIEL BEN SOLOMON. Report: Yemen Houthis fighting for Assad in Syria. Jerusalem Post. 2013-05-31 [2013-06-05]. （原始内容存档于2013-05-31）.
- Saudi Arabia designates Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group. Reuters. 7 March 2014 [27 June 2018]. （原始内容存档于27 June 2018）.
- مجلس الوزراء يعتمد قائمة التنظيمات الإرهابية. | Wam. （原始内容存档于2014-11-17）.
- LIST OF INDIVIDUALS, ENTITIES AND OTHER GROUPS AND UNDERTAKINGS DECLARED BY THE MINISTER OF HOME AFFAIRS AS SPECIFIED ENTITY UNDER SECTION 66B(1) (PDF). Ministry of Home Affairs of Malaysia. [4 March 2020].
- UN Security Council Slaps Harsher Arms Embargo on Yemen's Houthi Rebels. Haaretz. [28 February 2022] （英语）.
- Middle East Forum. Harakat Ansar Allah (Yemen): Emblem. jihadintel.meforum.org. [15 February 2020]. （原始内容存档于2021-04-15）.
- Ansar Allah (Houthis). Ansar Allah. ansarollah.com. [15 February 2020]. （原始内容存档于2021-04-15） （阿拉伯语）.
- Freeman, Jack. The al Houthi Insurgency in the North of Yemen: An Analysis of the Shabab al Moumineen. Studies in Conflict & Terrorism. 2009, 32 (11): 1008–1019. ISSN 1057-610X. doi:10.1080/10576100903262716.
- Yemen: The conflict in Saada Governorate - analysis. IRIN. 2008-07-24 [2014-11-29]. （原始内容存档于2014-12-04）.
- 也门胡塞叛军的坐大之路. 2010-08-03 [2015-01-22]. （原始内容存档于2010-08-05）.
- Yemeni forces kill rebel cleric. BBC News. 2004-09-10 [2014-11-29]. （原始内容存档于2017-05-08）.
- Saeed Al Batati. Who are the Houthis in Yemen?. BBC. 2014-08-21 [2014-11-29]. （原始内容存档于2014-08-23）.
- The Huthis: From Saada to Sanaa. International Crisis Group. 2014-06-10 [2014-11-29]. （原始内容存档于2015-04-08）.
- Houthis seize government buildings in Sanaa. Al Jazeera. [2014-09-21]. （原始内容存档于2014-09-22）.
- Al-Jazeera - Yemen's Houthi rebels advance into Sanaa. [2015-01-18]. （原始内容存档于2015-09-11）.
- “基地”组织袭击也门胡塞武装致21人死亡. [2015-01-23]. （原始内容存档于2015-01-23）.
- 也门前总统萨利赫被胡塞武装打死. 新華網. 2017-12-04 [2017-12-04]. （原始内容存档于2017-12-05）.
- Yemen Houthi rebels 'seize presidential palace'. BBC News. 2015-01-20 [2015-01-23]. （原始内容存档于2015-01-23）.
- 胡塞武装组织宣布政变. [2015-03-06]. （原始内容存档于2015-04-02）.
- “虎口脱险”后，哈迪的路仍漫长. [2015-03-06]. （原始内容存档于2020-11-08）.
- 挺也门总统 巴林迁使馆. [2015-03-06]. （原始内容存档于2015-04-02）.
- 也门前总统向沙特靠拢 胡塞武装指责背弃同盟. 新華網. 2017-12-04 [2017-12-04]. （原始内容存档于2017-12-04）.
- 也门反政府同盟瓦解 首都爆发激战. 美國之音. 2017-12-04 [2017-12-04]. （原始内容存档于2020-12-15）.
- 美列也門胡塞武裝恐怖組織. [2021-01-13]. （原始内容存档于2021-01-18）.
- 美国正式宣布将撤销对胡塞武装的恐怖组织认定. [2021-02-13]. （原始内容存档于2021-07-21）.
- Ward, Alex. Biden to reverse Trump’s decision to label Yemen’s Houthis as terrorists. Vox. 2021-02-05 [2021-02-06]. （原始内容存档于2021-02-21） （英语）.
- http://www.ansaruallah.com/（页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）. Currently hacked and defaced, 09/28/2014.
- Interview with exiled Houthi leader in German Middle East magazine zenith