|登錄日期||17 May 1994|
- Northfields. Photographic Archive. London Transport Museum. （原始内容存档于2014-02-11）.
- Northfields Halt station, 1908
- Northfields & Little Ealing station, 1927
- Ticket hall, 1927
- New station building, 1933
- Ticket hall, 1933
- Approach to station looking east towards road bridge, 1935. The large building on the right is the London Underground's Northfields substation.
- High angle view of station looking west along platforms, 1948 This photograph was taken from a bridge leading to a now demolished exit in Weymouth Avenue. The foundations of the path to this exit remain on the northern embankment.