- In the Karakoram Mountains, the Siachen Glacier is 76 km long, the Biafo Glacier is 67 km long, and the Baltoro is 63 km long. The Bruggen or Pio XI Glacier in southern Chile is 66 km long. Kyrgyzstan's South Inylchek (Enylchek) Glacier is 60.5 km in length. Measurements are from recent imagery, generally with Russian 1:200,000 scale topographic mapping for reference as well as the 1990 Orographic Sketch Map: Karakoram: Sheets 1 and 2, Swiss Foundation for Alpine Research, Zurich.
- "Fedchenko Glacier" （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）. Encyclopædia Britannica online edition. Retrieved 8 December 2005.
- "The First National Communication of the Republic of Tajikistan under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）. Repeblic of Tajikistan Ministry for Nature Protection. Dushanbe: 2002.
- "Tajikistan 2002: Vital Maps and Graphics on Climate Change" （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）. Tajikistan Met Service. Retrieved 18 August 2005.
- "Tajikistan - Topography and Drainage" （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）. U.S. Department of the Army. Published by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress. Online version retrieved 8 December 2005.
- Map of glaciation in the Pamir Mountains （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）
- Google Maps satellite photo of Fedchenco Glacier (solid white line running approximately vertically in center of image)
- Current weather and 5-day forecast （页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆）, from CNN