- Nelson, Ted. Curriculum Vitae: Theodor Holm Nelson.
- Stein, Joel "Will cybersex be better than real sex?" Time magazine, June 19, 2000. Retrieved July 23, 2008
- Stuart Jeffries (reviewer) David Levy (author). Love and Sex with Robots: The Evolution of Human-Robot Relationships (book). The Guardian. 10 May 2008 [2011-02-08].
we're in for a cybersexual revolution that will make the pill a negligible historical footnote.
- Grossman, Anna Jane "Single, white with dildo." 互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期2011-06-06. Salon, July 23, 2008. Retrieved July 23, 2008
- David Rothschild. High-tech Sex. Chicago Tribune. September 28, 1993 [2011-02-08].
- Lynn, Regina "Ins and outs of teledildonics." Wired, September 24, 2004. Retrieved July 22, 2008
- Stuart Jeffries. How has The Joy of Sex changed since 1972?. The Guardian. 9 September 2008 [2011-02-08].
... Text, email, webcams, teledildonics can all be used to wind each other up to fever pitch during the working day prior to extended evening action ...
- Aleks Krotoski. What effect has the internet had on our sex lives?. The Guardian. 6 February 2011 [2011-02-08].
And the web is all about helping people establish emotional connections. Throw in some erotic imagery, augmented teledildonics technologies, or a bit of sexting or Skyping, and you have the makings of a rather extraordinary, albeit mediated, relationship.
- Teledildonics and Live Webcams. Webcam Reports. [24 May 2014].
- For Pleasure. Slate Magazine. 2011-02-08 [2011-02-08]. （原始内容存档于February 11, 2011）.
At a small and private teledildonics demonstration on June 1, 2005, sex writer Violet Blue, while in San Francisco, induced two orgasms in her partner, who was riding a custom-made mega-vibrator known as a Thrillhammer at the Museum of Sex in New York City. The event included a few technical hitches: At one point the woman (shown here at a different demonstration) knocked an electrical cord out of the socket. It seems that teledildonics—remote-control vibrator sex via computer—has a long way to go.
- Mike Masnick. Kickstarter Refuses To Settle Or Be Silenced Over Ridiculous 'Teledildonics' Patent Lawsuit. Techdirt. 2015-10-08 [2016-08-15].
- Stupid Patent of the Month: Trolls Go After Sex Toy Manufacturers. Electronic Frontier Foundation. 30 July 2015 [22 August 2017].
- Wired News: Reaching Through the Net to Touch
- Wired News: Ins and Outs of Teledildonics
- Reviews for several interactive sex toys from The Virtual Sex Review