|the Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir的一部分|
Location in Jammu and Kashmir, India
|位置||Near Uri, Baramulla district, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|類型||insurgency, guerrilla warfare|
|武器||4 AK-47 rifles, 4 under barrel grenade launchers, 5 hand grenades, 9 UBGL grenades|
|疑犯||穆罕默德军 (suspected by India)|
虔诚军 (claimed by India)
袭击发生11天后的9月29日，印度军队对位于巴基斯坦所占的克什米尔地区的武装分子所使用的“发射台”进行了报复性的“外科手术式打击”。 印度军事行动总局局长Ranbir Singh表示，它已经对“恐怖分子团队”进行了先发制人的打击，恐怖分子正准备“在查谟和克什米尔境内、以及其他洲的地铁内进行渗透与恐怖袭击” 。据“经济学人”报道，印度突击队的小队越过控制线，袭击了安全屋，杀死了十几名武装分子。
2016年10月25日，印度媒体报道，巴基斯坦古吉兰瓦拉的街头“海报”中，虔诚军 （LeT）声称对Uri袭击负责。 这些海报声称虔诚军的战士Mohammad Anas（代号为Abu Saraqa）之一在乌里i袭击中丧生，并将举行葬礼祈祷，随后虔诚军主席哈菲斯·穆罕默德·萨伊德于10月25日发表讲话。这张海报还声称，在乌里袭击中，有177名印度士兵死亡。 在海报上散发图像后，该组织声称这是一个骗局。Dawn的前任编辑阿巴斯·纳西尔 （Abbas Nasir）证实了关于Twitter上海报的报道，但表示葬礼祈祷已被推迟。
总理纳伦德拉莫迪及其内阁成员谴责了这次袭击事件。国防部长Manohar Parrikar和印度陆军总司令Dalbir Singh在袭击事件发生后不久访问了克什米尔 ，以评估正在进行的军事行动并审查该地区的安全局势。Parrikar指示军队对袭击事件负责任采取坚决行动，并表示士兵的死亡“不会徒劳无功”。内政部长拉杰纳特·辛格指责巴基斯坦所谓的“继续直接支持恐怖主义和恐怖组织”，称巴基斯坦是一个应该“孤立”的“恐怖主义国家”。国防部长Subhash Bhamre表示，“整个国家因士兵的死亡而受到创伤”并且“在这悲伤的时刻团结起来”。他还说，总理，内政部长和国防部长得出的结论是，需要向巴基斯坦提供某种“回应”。
外交部长蘇詩馬·斯瓦拉吉和前陆军总司令Vijay Kumar Singh表示，印度将对此次袭击作出“合适的答复”。他呼吁印度武装部队扩大安全范围，并根据时间的需要描述冷酷而有计划的反应。他还呼吁调查导致袭击的缺点，同时指出陆军应该通过适当的规划“冷静地”决定其反应。 许多印度政界人士和公众人士谴责这次袭击事件。 前印度外交官和外交政策专已声明印度已经陷入困境，需要做出有效而有效的反应。反对派印度国民议会表示，与巴基斯坦没有更多的建设性对话空间。
同一天晚些时候，印度呼吁联合国人权理事会敦促巴基斯坦结束跨界渗透并拆除非国家武装基础设施，因为哈菲斯·穆罕默德·萨伊德 （虔诚军的首领）和Syed Salahuddin （Hizbul Mujahideen的首领）可以在巴基斯坦的主要城市举行大型集会。它表明，积极支持这些团体已成为巴基斯坦的“新常态”。它声称对非国家武装的“零容忍”是一项国际义务。 印度政府召集了巴基斯坦特使并向他递交了一份涉及巴基斯坦参与的档案，并警告巴基斯坦需要控制他们所说的从巴基斯坦开展活动的武装分子。
在伦敦举行的新闻发布会上，巴基斯坦总理纳瓦兹谢里夫将这一事件与克什米尔最近的骚乱和人权问题联系起来。内政部长尼萨尔·阿里·汗说， 印度媒体报道中有证据表明存在一些矛盾，并声称印度在“谎言暴露”时正在实施审查制度。 国防部长哈瓦伊·穆罕默德·阿西夫称这次袭击事件是“内部工作”，称没有提供证据证实印度的指控，并表示印度并不认真解决克什米尔问题。  巴基斯坦驻新德里特使Abdul Basit告诉印度外交大臣S. Jaishankar ，印度试图通过将袭击归咎于巴基斯坦，转移世界对克什米尔国家暴行的关注。巴斯特还补充说，如果印度认真对待调查，就不应该避免允许独立调查人员进行调查。
- 阿富汗 – Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali condemned the attack. Pledging his nation's support to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's call for a strong and firm action against the perpetrators, Ambassador Abdali said: "We fully support PM Modi's call for strong and firm action against those who terrorise people, and those who use terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy; seeing this for many years. Whoever uses terrorism shouldn't only be isolated but also held accountable."
- 亞美尼亞 – Armenia condemned the attack and expressed condolences to "families of killed and friendly people of India".
- 巴林 – Bahrain's Ministry of Foreign Affairs affirmed the nation's "full support to the friendly Republic of India in their actions to counter terrorism" and called for "concerted efforts to eliminate it (terrorism) and cut off its funding."
- 孟加拉国 –Bangladesh High Commissioner to India Syed Muazzem Ali  condemned the attack. Bangladesh – MOFA has not yet released a press release. The country has also withdrawn from the 19th SAARC summit scheduled to be held in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- 不丹 – The Foreign Ministry issued a statement that read: "Bhutan strongly condemns terrorism in all its forms and stands with India in the fight against terrorism. Such heinous acts of terrorism calls for the need to step up international cooperation to combat the scourge of terrorism that poses a severe threat to the peace and stability of all countries."
- 加拿大 – Acting High Commissioner Jess Dutton issued a statement condemning the attack and extending Canada's condolences to the victims and their families. "We are appalled by these attacks and stand with the Government of India in the fight against terrorism."
- 中國 – The Foreign Ministry issued a statement condemning the attack and expressed sympathy towards the families of the slain soldiers as well as the injured soldiers. It also expressed concerns about rising tensions in the Kashmir region and called upon India and Pakistan to hold dialogue and consultations in order to solve their differences and counter-terrorism operations.
- 法國 – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development issued a statement condemning the attack and calling for a peaceful settlement to disputes in Kashmir. "France condemns in the firmest terms the terrible terrorist attack committed on 18 September against an Indian Army camp in the Kashmir region. It expresses its condolences to the families of the 17 Indian soldiers killed in this attack. France stands beside India in the struggle against terrorism. It calls on each state to effectively fight against terrorist groups operating on its territory or from its territory against other countries. France reaffirms its commitment for a peaceful and structured settlement of differences in the region of Kashmir." France also called for "decisive actions" against anti-India terrorist organisations, including Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammed and Hizbul Mujahideen.
- 德國 – Minister of Foreign Affairs Frank-Walter Steinmeier condemned the attack and said, "our thoughts are with the families of the murdered soldiers and with the many people who have been injured, some seriously." He added, "Germany stands resolutely at India's side in the fight against terrorism. At the Indo-German counterterrorism consultations, which will take place in a few days' time, we will further discuss the threats to our two countries' societies.".
- 義大利 – Minister of Foreign Affairs Paolo Gentiloni condemned the attack "in Indian-administered Kashmir." He offered "deepest condolences to the families of the victims and to the Indian authorities," also affirming "Italy's solidarity with India in a common fight against terrorism to promote peace and security in the world."
- 日本 – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement which read: "The Government of Japan strongly condemns the terrorist attack on the Indian Base in Uri, Jammu and Kashmir, and extends its sincere condolences to those who lost their lives and their bereaved families, and expresses its heartfelt sympathy to those who were injured."
- 馬爾地夫 – Maldives[谁？] condemned the attack, saying that it has "always condemned international terrorism, especially those originating from outside, defeating and eliminating which requires international collaboration and cooperation in good faith."
- 模里西斯 – Mauritius[谁？] condemned the attack and said that it "stands in solidarity with the Government of India and with all those committed to the fight against terrorism."
- 蒙古 – Mongolia[谁？] expressed its deep regret in regards to the attack and said that the "terrorist attack must not be a disruption of efforts for strengthening the regional stability and mutual understanding in the region."
- 尼泊尔 – In a message to his Indian counterpart, Prime Minister Prachanda said he was of the firm belief that the perpetrators behind this heinous act will be brought to justice at the earliest. He reiterated the Nepali government's position of unequivocally condemning non-state militancy in all its forms and manifestations and said that such acts must be firmly and resolutely dealt with. Prachanda also extended his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the bereaved families.
- 卡塔尔 – Qatar[谁？] condemned the attack, stressing its "condemnation of such criminal acts which aim to undermine security and stability."
- 俄羅斯 – The Russian Foreign Ministry issued a statement condemning the attacks, and also offered condolences to the families of victims. The Ministry also expressed concern about the terrorist attacks near the Line of Control stating, "We are also concerned about the fact that, according to New Delhi, the army base near Uri was attacked from Pakistani territory." The ministry added, "We believe that this criminal act will be investigated properly, and that its organisers and perpetrators will be held accountable. We confirm our continued support for the Indian government's counterterrorism efforts." On 19 September, Indian media claimed that Russia was cancelling a joint military exercise with Pakistan that had been scheduled to begin on 24 September. However, Russian forces arrived in Pakistan on 23 September and commenced the exercises as scheduled.
- 沙烏地阿拉伯 – Saudi Arabia[谁？] expressed its "strong condemnation and denunciation of the terrorist attack that targeted an Indian military base in the Uri area of north Kashmir, killing and wounding dozens."
- 新加坡 – Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong condemned the attack during an official visit to India on 4 October. "Singapore condemns terrorism in all forms and we express condolences to the victims of the terror attack in Uri."
- 斯里蘭卡 – President Maithripala Sirisena called PM Modi to condemn the attack and offered condolences to the families of the victims. The Foreign Ministry issued a statement that read the attack and reaffirmed the "urgent need for sustained" regional and global cooperation to eliminate terrorism. "In the hour of grief, the Government of Sri Lanka offers its condolences to the families of the victims of the attack." On 30 September, Sri Lanka postponed its participation for the SAARC summit, saying the prevailing environment in the region was not conducive.
- 韩国 – South Korea[谁？] extended its "deepest condolences and sympathy to the innocent victims of the terrorist attack and their bereaved families," adding that terrorism is an unjustifiable crime against humanity.
- 土耳其 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement expressing sorrow over the "heinous attack," extending its condolences "to the families of soldiers who lost their lives" and wishing those injured a speedy recovery. The ministry said it was "deeply concerned about the increasing tension and casualties occurring recently in Jammu and Kashmir," and expressed hope that problems would be "settled through dialogue and within the framework of the relevant UN resolutions."
- 阿联酋 – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation issued a statement "renewing the nation's firm stand against terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, its solidarity with the Republic of India and its support to all actions it may take to confront and eradicate terrorism". It further offered deepest condolences and sympathy to the families of the victims, as well as the government and people of India, and wished a speedy recovery to those who had been injured.
- 英國 – Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson condemned the attack. "The UK strongly condemns this morning's terrorist attack in Indian-administered Kashmir. I offer my deepest condolences to the victims and their families and friends. The UK condemns all forms of terrorism, and stands shoulder to shoulder with India in the fight against terrorism, and in bringing the perpetrators to justice."
- 美國 – State Department spokesperson John Kirby said: "The United States strongly condemns the terrorist attack on an Indian army base in Kashmir during the early morning of September 18. We extend our condolences to the victims and their families. The United States is committed to our strong partnership with the Indian government to combat terrorism."
- The Chairman of the US House Subcommittee on Terrorism, Congressman Ted Poe from Texas, along with Dana Rohrabacher from California, introduced a bill in the House of Representatives calling for a declaration of Pakistan as a "state sponsor of terrorism." The bill HR6069 requires the president to issue a report within 90 days detailing Pakistan's role in supporting international terrorism followed by discussion from the US Secretary of State. Ted Poe said in a statement that Pakistan was not only an untrustworthy ally but it has also aided and abetted the enemies of the United States. He called the Uri attack the "latest consequence of Pakistan's longstanding irresponsible policy of supporting and providing operational space for 'jihadi' terrorist groups".
- 委內瑞拉 – Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro expressed solidarity with the people of India and stated: "We are committed along with our brotherly people of the world to get into the depth of this problem that has generated proliferation of terrorist movements, which doesn't respect life and the need for coexistence of people."
- 歐盟 – An EU spokesperson issued a statement calling for solidarity against non-state militancy and expressing condolences to the families of the victims of the attack. "Yesterday's terrorist attack against the Uri Indian military camp demonstrates once again that terrorism has no boundaries, and that it is a global threat. As far as the European Union is concerned, we are committed to working with our partners and the international community at large to combat terrorism in all its forms. Our first thoughts and condolences go to the victims of this attack and to their families. We wish a quick recovery to those who were injured."
- 联合国 – On 19 September, Ban Ki-moon, the spokesperson of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, issued a statement which condemned the attack and expressed his deepest sympathy and condolences to the families of the soldiers who lost their lives and to the government of India. He also wished a speedy recovery to those who were injured during the attack and hoped that the perpetrators of the army base will be identified and brought to justice.
The Deutsche Welle noted that Kashmir was already in international headlines at the time of the Uri attack due to the anti-India protests. It further noted that immediately after the attack, mainstream media in India and Pakistan engaged in "angry" rhetoric towards each other. A video of Indian soldiers chanting "Pakistan, hear this loud and clear: If ... war breaks out you will be obliterated" went viral. The Diplomat noted that many Indian media had openly called for a war on Pakistan.
India Today suggested that the fallout from the Uri attack would hurt Pakistani artists in India. Maharashtra Navnirman Sena gave all Pakistani artists in India 48 hours to leave the country and warned that they would be "hunted down". Subhash Chandra also said Pakistani artists should leave. Zee TV considered terminating Pakistani shows. The Indian Motion Picture Producers Association (IMPPA) decided to ban all Pakistani actors, actresses and technicians in India till the situation returned to normal. However Bollywood artists were divided towards the ban with some justifying it while some questioning its benefits.
On 18 September, the Times of India revealed that the army personnel recovered a map from the attackers which had markings in the Pashtun language and indicated a detailed plan of action. Four AK-47 rifles and four under barrel grenade launchers along with ammunition were also recovered. According to the Indian Army, some of the items had Pakistani markings. This was denied by the National Investigation Agency.
The Diplomat noted that the timing of the attack coincided with the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's visit to New York to address the United Nations General Assembly the following week. The Diplomat, in another article, said that the attack was "designed" to increase public pressure against the Modi government's engagement with Pakistan.
It also reported that there was specific intelligence input from the Intelligence Bureau two days earlier that an attack was being planned against army formations close to the LOC. The intelligence agency had said that three fidayeen squads were launched from Pakistan-administered Kashmir. One of them attacked Uri, another went to Poonch where it was engaged by the security forces, and the third is believed to be targeting Srinagar highway. The India Today Television mentioned that, according to unnamed intelligence sources, Pakistan was plotting a "spectacular event" ahead of Nawaz Sharif's speech to the UN General Assembly.
- 这两个人被确定为Khaliana Kalan的Ahasan Kursheed和Potha Jahangir的Faisal Hussain Awan。
- DNA India. Uri attack: PM Modi calls for Pak to be isolated diplomatically, Army says India will respond at appropriate time. dnaindia.com. 19 September 2016 [20 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-01-16）.
- Uri attack: BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19. The Indian Express. 25 September 2016 [25 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-03-30）.
- One more soldier succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 18 in Uri attack. Hindustan Times. 19 September 2016 [19 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-03-30）.
- Uri terror attack: 17 soldiers killed, 19 injured in strike on Army camp 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, Times of India, 18 September 2016.
- Uri terror attack: List of jawans who died fighting terrorists 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, The Indian Express, 18 September 2016.
- Uri attack: Jaish-e-Muhammad suspects in hand, evidence shown to envoy. indianexpress.com. 28 September 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-07-27）.
- Uri aftermath LIVE: Infiltration bids have increased this year: Army. indianexpress.com. 18 September 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-21）.
- Militants attack Indian army base in Kashmir 'killing 17'. BBC News. 18 September 2016 [18 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-04-10）.
- Soldiers killed in army base attack in Indian territory of Kashmir. CNN. 19 September 2016 [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-03-14）.
After a few years of relative calm in Indian-administered Kashmir -- largely considered one of the world's most tumultuous geopolitical flashpoints since the India-Pakistan partition -- the region has been gripped by unrest for more than two months.
- India blames Pakistan militants for Kashmir attack which killed 17. Yahoo. 19 September 2016 [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-19）.
- Ankit Panda，Gurdaspur，Pathankot和Now Uri：印度的选择是什么？ 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，外交官，2016年9月19日。
- Indian troops suffer deadly Kashmir ambush. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-06-16）.
- 17 Indian Soldiers Killed by Militants in Kashmir. New York Times. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-01-04）.
- 17 Indian soldiers, 4 militants killed in Kashmir attack. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-07-26）.
- Militants sneak into Indian army base and mow down sleeping soldiers in Kashmir, killing 17. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-03-02）.
- A Terrorist Attack in Kashmir Sparks Fears of a Military Conflict Between India and Pakistan. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-23）.
- 17 Indian soldiers killed in attack on Kashmir base. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-18）.
- 17 soldiers killed in attack at Indian army base in Kashmir. Washington Post. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-12-01）.
- More than a dozen Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir attack. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-01-05）.
- Tents set on fire, troops shot while coming out. The Hindu. 18 September 2016 [18 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- Uri攻击：关于它是如何发生的内幕故事 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，今日印度，2016年9月18日。
- 2016年9月19日，“经济时报”报道 。
- Uri进攻：17名士兵中的大多数人在Tent Fire中死亡 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，Quint，2016年9月19日。
- Uri attack: Death toll touches 18, India decides to isolate Pakistan on the global stage – Firstpost. 2016-09-19 [2016-09-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-05-06） （美国英语）.
-  ，印度教，2016年9月19日。
- Base仍然可以获得防守？陆军调查 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆，NDTV新闻，2016年9月20日。
- Uri attack: Rajnath Singh, Manohar Parrikar, NSA, Army chief meet to discuss Kashmir. The Indian Express. Press Trust of India. September 19, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Uri terror attack: NIA files FIR, begins probe. Times of India. 20 September 2016 [20 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- PIA cancels flights to Northern areas due to airspace restrictions. The Express Tribune. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-22）.
- Troops on high alert along LoC. Daily Excelsior. 22 September 2016 [22 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- PM Narendra Modi Will Not Attend SAARC Summit In Pakistan. ndtv.com. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- India pulls out of SAARC summit in Islamabad. The Express Tribune. 27 September 2016 [28 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-03-31）.
- Roy, Shubhajit. SAARC summit to be called off as Dhaka, Kabul and Thimphu too slam Islamabad. The Indian Express (New Delhi). 29 September 2016 [24 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-12-26）.
- SAARC summit collapses after India and three other members pull out. Hindustan Times. 28 September 2016 [29 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-28）.
- SAARC summit 'postponed indefinitely'. The Hindu. 1 October 2016 [1 October 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-02）.
-  页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，经济学人，2016年10月8日。
- Jamal, Umair, India Pakistan Conflict: what is next for the historic foes? (PDF), Al Jazeera Centre for Studies, 17 November 2016 [2019-02-19], （原始内容 (PDF)存档于2017-07-04）
- Kashmir attack: India 'launches strikes against militants'. BBC News. 29 September 2016 [29 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-30）.
- Sarkar, Suparno. IMPPA passes resolution to temporarily ban Pakistani artists in India; Twitter reacts. ibtimes.co.in. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2017-08-01）.
- Salman Khan, Nana Patekar, Ranbir Kapoor: Here's what Bollywood said on Pak actors ban - Firstpost. firstpost.com. 3 October 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2017-01-02）.
- After Pak Show ban, Zindagi Channel to bank on Indian, Turkish content. indianexpress.com. 3 October 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-20）.
- Pakistan bans all Indian TV and radio as tensions mount. BBC News. 21 October 2016 [21 October 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-11-12）.
- Uri attack aftermath: BCCI chief Anurag Thakur says no question of playing cricket with Pakistan - Firstpost. firstpost.com. 23 September 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-06-17）.
- NDTVSports.com. India, Pakistan Shouldn't be Grouped Together in International Events: BCCI to ICC – NDTV Sports. ndtv.com. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-05）.
- Indian badminton association boycotts series in Pakistan. hindustantimes.com. 2 October 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-04-24）.
- Uri恐怖袭击：军队营地的许多程序失误，初步调查 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，印度时报，2016年9月22日。
- Cronin, Audrey Kurth; Huda Aden; Adam Frost; Benjamin Jones. Foreign Terrorist Organizations (PDF). CRS Report for Congress (Washington, D.C.: Congressional Research Service). 2004-02-06: 40–43 [2009-12-02]. （原始内容存档 (PDF)于2009-03-04）.
- Uri袭击背后的Jaish恐怖分子，有巴基斯坦标记物品：陆军 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆，印度时报，2016年9月18日。
- 2016年9月20日 ，印度教徒。
- Uri attack probe: Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store. The Indian Express. 2016-09-21 [2016-10-17]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-16）.
- Pervez Musharraf blasts on "double standards" of India on terrorism. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-28）.
- Uri attack: Pervez Musharraf denies terrorists used Pakistani weapons. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-12-20）.
- 2016年9月25日， ，印度快报。
- Abbas, Syed Sammer. Two guides from Muzaffarabad facilitated Uri attackers, India tells Pakistan. Dawn. 27 September 2016 [28 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-07）.
Pakistan on Tuesday promptly rejected Indian allegations of its involvement in the Uri army base attack, soon after Indian authorities said they had shared "evidence" with Pakistan High Commissioner to New Delhi Abdul Basit.
- India fails to substantiate claim of Pakistan's involvement in Uri attack - The Express Tribune. 26 February 2017 [12 December 2017]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- In posters pasted on Gujranwala streets, Lashkar claims responsibility of Uri Attack. The Indian Express. 25 October 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-03-30）.
-  页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，今日印度，2016年10月25日。
- 2016年10月25日，Lashkar-e-Taiba声称对Uri恐怖袭击负责 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，印度时报。
- Parrikar, Army chief visit Kashmir, review security. Daily Excelsior. September 19, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-19）.
- After Uri Attack, Manohar Parrikar Instructs Army To Take 'Firm Action'. Daily Excelsior. September 18, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Isolate 'Terrorist State' Pakistan, Says Rajnath Singh After Kashmir Attack. ndtv.com. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- MoS defence denies reports of 3 more Uri attack deaths. Hindustan Times. September 19, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-12-15）.
- India will give a cold, calculated, and befitting reply, says General VK Singh on Uri attack. The Financial Express. September 19, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- VK Singh calls for probe into lacunas which led to Uri attack. Times of India. Press Trust of India. September 19, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Neelakantan, Shailaja. Uri terror attack: Demands rise for 'befitting reply' to Pakistan. Times of India. September 19, 2016 [September 19, 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-07-27）.
- Uri attack: India driven to the wall, say diplomats. The Hindu. [25 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-19）.
-  页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，商业标准，2016年9月19日。
- Saeed，Syed Salahuddin在巴基斯坦的新常态：印度在联合国人权理事会 ，经济时报，2016年9月20日。
- 2016年9月21日，Uri袭击事件发生3天后，印度向巴基斯坦提供证据和警告 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆 ，NDTV新闻。
- PM Modi speaks to people of Pakistan: Let us go to war against poverty, unemployment... let's see who wins. The Indian Express. 25 September 2016 [27 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- India suspends talks on Indus water pact. The Hindu. 26 September 2016 [27 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- India to review MFN status to Pakistan on Thursday. The Hindu. 27 September 2016 [27 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-27）.
- Pakistan rejects India's allegations of involvement in terrorist attack in held Kashmir. Dawn News. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Kashmir attack: Pakistan hits back at India accusations. BBC News. 19 September 2016 [19 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-01-16）.
- Uri attack could be a 'reaction' to situation in Kashmir, says Sharif. The Hindu. 24 September 2016 [24 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- Govt to bring Brahamdagh back through Interpol. The Express Tribune. 24 September 2016 [24 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-06-17）.
- India has no evidence: Nisar. AAJ News. 24 September 2016 [24 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-11-06）.
- Khanzada, Adil Aziz. Uri attack an inside job, says Khawaja Asif. Dawn. 27 September 2016 [28 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-07）.
- Dilip, Mangala. India staged Uri attacks, says Pakistan Defence Minister Khawaja Asif. International Business Times. 27 September 2016 [28 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- India propagating 'hostile narrative' about Uri attack: Pak Army chief. Hindustan Times. 19 September 2016 [19 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-06-17）.
- [永久失效連結] ，[永久失效連結] ，海湾新闻，2016年9月28日
- ANI. Uri attack: Afghan envoy calls for joint strategy to fight terrorist groups. 19 September 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Bhat, Aditya. International community supports India, strongly condemns Uri attack. International Business Times. 21 September 2016 [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20） （英语）.
- Welcome to MOFA Website. www.mofa.gov.bd. [2016-09-20]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-27）.
- Uri Terror Attack: Bangladesh Stands With India, Says Envoy. news18.com. 19 September 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-11-06）.
- Welcome to MOFA Website. www.mofa.gov.bd. [2016-09-20]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-12）.
- India Pulls Out Of SAARC, Bangladesh & Afghanistan Follow. Pak Heads Towards Total Isolation. [2016-09-29]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-30）.
- Bhutan condemns Uri attack. Zee News. [25 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Canada condemns attack on Indian Army camp at Uri. Government of Canada: Canada in India. 19 September 2016 [20 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-12-18）.
- Krishnan, Ananth. China condemns Uri attack, but wants India, Pakistan to have 'dialogue'. India Today. 19 September 2016 [19 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2017-11-05）.
- Inde – Attaque terrorist (18 September 2016) (fr). France – Diplomacy. 18 September 2016 [18 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-27）.
- Condemning Uri terror attack, France, Russia score direct hits against Pakistan. The Times of India. 21 September 2016 [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-28）.
- Uri terror attack: After Russia, now Germany and Japan stand with India; condemn terrorist strike. The Financial Express. 20 September 2016 [20 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-06-17）.
- Italy condemns Kashmir terror attack. Minister Gentiloni offers his condolences. Farnesina (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and External Cooperation). 19 September 2016 [22 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-11-06）.
- Japan, Russia condemns Uri terror attack, express solidarity with India. Yahoo! News. 19 September 2016 [20 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-19）.
- Nepal condemns Uri attack. indialivetoday.com. 19 September 2016 [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2017-03-22）.
- Press Release on the Terrorist Attack in Uri. 2016-09-19 [2016-09-20]. （原始内容存档于2016-10-12） （美国英语）.
- Korablinov, Alexander. Russia strongly condemns Uri attack. Russia & India Report. 19 September 2016 [29 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12） （美国英语）.
- Uri Attack fallout: Russia calls off military exercise with Pakistan. The Financial Express. 19 September 2016 [29 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-06-16）.
- Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for first-ever joint military exercise. Express Tribune. 23 September 2016 [2 October 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-07-07）.
- Caution and clamour on Uri response. The Telegraph. 20 September 2016 [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-27）.
- Singapore condemns terrorism in all forms. The Hindu. 4 October 2016 [4 October 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- PMO India on Twitter. Twitter. [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- Sri Lanka condemns terror attack in Kashmir's Uri. Zee News. [21 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-20）.
- Another jolt to Pakistan as Sri Lanka pulls out of SAARC Summit 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, The Hindu, 1 October 2016
- No: 229, 18 September 2016, Press Release Regarding the Terrorist Attack Perpetrated in Jammu and Kashmir. Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 18 September 2016 [20 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-19）.
- UAE condemns terrorist attack against Indian military base in Kashmir. Emirates News Agency. 18 September 2016 [18 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-18）.
- FCO Press Release: Foreign Secretary condemns attack in Indian-administered Kashmir. Gov.uk. 18 September 2016 [18 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-19）.
- Indian Army Brigade Headquarters in Uri. U.S. Department of State. 18 September 2016 [18 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2017-01-13）.
- US lawmakers move bill to designate Pakistan a terrorist state. The Express Tribune. [25 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2018-10-27）.
- Chairman Poe introduces the Pakistan State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, Press release, U. S. Congressman Ted Poe (official website), 20 September 2016.
- UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon condemns Uri terror attack. Economic Times. 19 September 2016 [19 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2019-09-12）.
- Attack at the Indian Army Camp in Uri – eeas – European Commission. europa.eu. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-02-19）.
- Uri terror attack: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon condemns act. The Indian Express. 19 September 2016 [19 September 2016]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-19）.
- How Indian and Pakistani media are covering Kashmir unrest. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-01-28）.
- Could India and Pakistan Go to War?. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2019-01-28）.
- Uri aftermath: Pakistan artists to be banned in India?. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2018-01-09）.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises. [2019-02-19]. （原始内容存档于2016-09-29）.
- Shawn Snow, 17 Indian Soldiers Killed in Kashmir: India-Pakistan Tensions Heating up 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, The Diplomat, 19 September 2016.
- Exclusive: Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists, report Chandan Nandy 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, The Quint, 22 September 2016.
- Uri attack: There was specific intelligence inputs; IB alerted army units on Thursday 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, India Today, 18 September 2016.
- Uri attack: Pakistan plots spectacular event ahead of Sharif's UN speech, report Intel sources 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆, India Today Television, 19 September 2016.