唐·佩皮恩·希珀（英文：Don Pepijn Schipper，出生于1980年2月27日），艺名为唐·迪亚布罗（英文：Don Diablo），中文昵称为大菠萝（Diablo的音译），是一名荷兰DJ、制作人、音乐家及庫福爾登的電子舞曲歌手及词曲作者。他在2018年的《DJ Mag》百大DJ榜中排名第7。他还是1001 Tracklists的2018年度制作人。2016年，他在Beatport的年度未来贝斯艺术家榜上获得桂冠。 
希珀于1980年2月27日出生于荷兰的庫福爾登。在年仅15岁时就签下了第一个厂牌合约。2005年末，他在家乡荷兰成立了自己的厂牌兼媒体品牌——Sellout Sessions。在地下发布了热曲《Blow》、《Who's Your Daddy》、《Pain Is Temporary, Pride Is Forever》、《Hooligans》和《Animale》后，成功接连不断。《Blow》是首张在国际范围的俱乐部内掀起热潮的唱片，版权授权了超过10个国家。希珀还完成了研究，获得了新闻业学士学位。
迪亚布罗曾在加拿大、英国、美国、澳大利亚、巴西以及以色列演出。他曾在诸多俱乐部及音乐节上演出：曾在2002年担任"Passion"的俱乐部上担任驻场DJ，还曾在Ministry of Sound、Gatecrasher、Dancevalley、Godskitchen、Impulz、Mysteryland、Creamfields、Haoman 17、Turnmills、Chasing Summer、Innercity、Northern Lights、Extrema Outdoorn、ElectroNation and Razzmatazz及Space in Ibiza演出。迪亚布罗也与包括Kelis、亚历克斯·克莱尔、迪波洛、典范、Dragonette、Noisia、Rox、西德尼·参孙、乌恩莱游泳池在内的制作人合作，混音了巴士底樂團、Birdy、泰尼·坦普、米卡、化學兄弟、卡西乌斯、街头霸王、公敌、伊基·波普和Plump DJs的作品。据北美音乐博客主“The Hype Machine”所写，迪亚布罗曾在世界上多次获得“最多次被写入博客的艺术家”称号。
2006年，迪亚布罗被授权给梅森创作的英国榜单前三作品《超越者》（《超越者》）。此专辑原授予由迪亚布罗与阿姆斯特丹俱乐部宣传者罗伊·阿夫尼（Roy Avni）（又名电子国度，Electro Nation）。2008年，迪亚布罗发布了其处女座——专辑《Life Is a Festival》（《人生如节》）。 2009年，与英国歌手、作曲家、饶舌歌手及制作人典范所创作的《"街头恶棍"》登上了英国舞曲榜第15名。
In 2013 Diablo released new songs on Axwell's Axtone label, Nicky Romero's Protocol Recordings, Steve Angello's Size X imprint and Spinnin' Records label. He created the theme song for the 2013 video game Batman: Arkham Origins.
His song "Starlight (Could You Be Mine)", made with UK DJ/producer Matt Nash, was debuted during the last Swedish House Mafia concert, after Axwell signed it to his label. The song became a Beatport Top 5 hit, and later several of his other releases reaching the Beatport Top 10. The music video, directed by Kyle Padilla, was published on 7 February 2014, around seven months after the song's release.
During 2013 Pete Tong debuted six of Don's releases on his BBC Radio 1 show. He had a residency at Las Vegas' night club "Light", played the Departures Ibiza closing party alongside Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso, and toured the UK with Nicky Romero. He had a sold out solo tour in Asia and the USA.
In 2014, Diablo premiered his new visual concept "The Hexagon" with Los Angeles-based visual company "VSquared Labs".
In October 2014, Diablo made his debut on DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs list at No. 82. In October 2015, Diablo was awarded with DJ Magazine's "highest climber of the year" prize, jumping 52 places to No. 30 on the Top 100 DJs list for 2015.
Diablo launched his Hexagon record label. The first release, a remix of Alex Adair's "You Make Me Feel Better" held the no. 1 position on Beatport for almost two weeks and the label was awarded "best new label of the year".
In 2015 his HEXAGON radio show was aired in over 35 countries and holds a top 10 position in the iTunes podcast section every week.
Diablo has directed all of his own music videos. In 2013 Warner Brothers asked Don to create the worldwide theme song for the much acclaimed Batman: Arkham Origins game. The track and accompanying video became a viral hit; it was viewed millions of times on YouTube.[來源請求]
Throughout 2016 and 2017, Diablo went on Tour Across Europe, this sold out across multiple venues including his first headline show in London.
In 2017, Don Diablo released Past.Present.Future, a compilation of previously released tracks, including hits "On My Mind," "Cutting Shapes," and his collaboration with Tiësto "Chemicals" featuring Thomas Troelsen.
A packed global tour schedule saw him play the mainstages of Tomorrowland, EDC, Creamfields, Mysteryland, Lollapalooza, and Ultra Music Festival whilst selling out his Headline Artist shows in the UK, US & European markets.
On September 6, 2017, Don Diablo released a single with Nashville-based singer / songwriter Holly Winter, titled "Don't Let Go".
On November 2017, Diablo released “Take Her Place” with electronic trio A R I Z O N A. He announced through Instagram that he will be releasing his first album in 10 years, entitled “FUTURE”, accompanied by a world tour set to kick off during the first half of 2018.[來源請求]
On January 19, Don Diablo released the seventh single from Future, "People Say", with actor/songwriter, Paije Richardson.
On February 8, he embarked on his sold out Future North American Tour, making stops at Los Angeles' Fonda Theatre and New York's Terminal 5, among others.
On March 13, he released the eighth single to FUTURE entitled "Head Up" with singer James Newman. On March 23, he released the ninth single to FUTURE entitled "Believe", available on the deluxe edition (released same day) with actor/singer-songwriter Ansel Elgort. On April 25, he released the tenth single to FUTURE entitled "Give Me Love" with singer Calum Scott.
On May 11, his remix of Kygo and The Night Game's song "Kids In Love" was released. On July 12, he released his single "No Good", in partnership with artist Zonderling. On August 3rd, he released his new single, Heaven to Me, featuring Alex Clare. On September the 9th, he released a single called "Survive" featuring Emeli Sandé and Gucci Mane.
Diablo was the first ambassador for Dance4Life, an international UN-supported action campaign to fight back against HIV and AIDS. Diablo travelled to South Africa to visit several Dance4Life affiliated projects in Johannesburg and Cape Town. MTV Networks shot an intense documentary of Don's visit to these projects.
Furthermore, in 2018 Don Diablo's tour has a major charitable aspect, as all ticket proceeds are set to be donated to the Dutch Cancer Society.
|2007||TMF奖||最佳MV||"Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever"||提名|
|Best Future House DJ||獲獎|
|最佳混音曲||"Keeping Your Head Up"||提名|
|最佳混音曲||"Something Just like This"||獲獎|
- Top 100 DJs 2016. DJMag.com. [24 November 2016].
- Top 101 Producers Of 2018. 30 September 2018.
- Say Hello To The Newly Announced #1 Future House DJ In The World. 29 December 2016.
- Hype Machine - Don Diablo Most Favorites. HypeMachine. 21 March 2017.
- Berecz, Aaron. Don Diablo & Matt Nash - Starlight (Could You Be Mine). DJ Mag Canada. [26 July 2013]. （原始内容存档于18 April 2015）.
- Beatport Top Tracks August 6th 2013. Beatport. 6 August 2013.
- DJ Mag Top 100 DJs 2014 - Don Diablo. DJ Mag. 13 October 2014.
- DJ Mag Top 100 DJs 2015 - Don Diablo. DJ Mag. 9 October 2015.
- Beatport Breakthrough Labels of 2015: EDM. Beatport. 2 December 2015.
- Past.Present.Future. Spotify. [2018-07-12].
- Don Diablo Wins DJ Mag Top 100 DJs 2017 Highest Future House. DJ Mag. [2018-07-12].
- Don Diablo partners with Marnik for new single, 'Children Of A Miracle'. Vaunter. [2017-03-18].
- Don Diablo Ft Holly Winter, 'Don't Let Go'. Youtube. [2017-09-06].
- Don Diablo - You Can't Change Me Official Music Video. YouTube. [2018-07-12].
- Don Diablo Announces 2018 North American Tour. DJ Mag. 2017-11-10 [2018-07-12].
- Don Diablo Reveals His New Album At Last. Your EDM. 2018-01-20 [2018-01-25] （美国英语）.
- Diablo, Don. FUTURE: 09.02.2018. Twitter. 30 January 2018 [2018-01-30].
- Don Diablo Drops FUTURE Deluxe Edition Feat. Ansel Elgort on Believe: Listen. Billboard. 2018-03-23 [2018-07-12].
- Don Diablo - Give Me Love (feat. Calum Scott). We Rave You. 2018-04-25 [2018-07-12].
- Kids in Love (Don Diablo Remix) - Single. Apple Music. 2018-05-11 [2018-07-12].
- Home — dance4life. Dance4life.com. [1 June 2016].
- Don Diablo announces European tour in aid of Dutch Cancer Society. 16 February 2018.
- Archived copy. [5 August 2008]. （原始内容存档于10 July 2009）.
- Discogs上的Don Diablo（英文）
- "Don Diablo To Aspiring DJs: Be A Musician, Not A Technician" - Popspoken interview with Diablo
- Spinnin' Records
- Don Diablo & Matt Nash - Starlight (Could You Be Mine) Official Video. Axtone. 7 February 2014. （原始内容存档于27 June 2015）.