RCA Studio II
- Brewster, Richard. RCA TV Development: 1929-1949. The AWA Review (Antique Wireless Association). 2013, 26.
- Cowie, Jefferson. Capital Moves: RCA's Seventy-Year Quest for Cheap Labor. Ithaca, New York: Cornell University Press. 1999. ISBN 0801435250.
- Sobel, Robert N. RCA. New York: Stein and Day. 1986. ISBN 0812830849.
- RCA History from Technicolor
- Intech Contractors/Construction Managers. The Victor Project. Converting the "Nipper" building into apartments
- RCAGlobal.com - a web site dedicated to what was RCA Global Communications
- The Victor Lofts
- RCA Radio Central, Rocky Point, Long Island, NY
- RCA Taiwan factory pollution
- RCA TV equipment archive
- Radio Corporation of American records (1887-1983) at Hagley Museum and Library. This collection includes technical reports, standards, engineering notebooks, and manuals describing the range of the company’s research and development efforts; company historian’s files pertaining to the history of the Victor Talking Machine Company, RCA-Victor and the Camden Plant; and items from the Secretary's Contract File that document the formation of RCA.
- Radio Corporation of America photographs (1878-1960) at Hagley Museum and Library. The collection consists of photographs and negatives relating to Radio Corporation of America (RCA), the Victor Talking Machine Company, which was purchased by RCA in 1929, and the RCA-Victor Division of Radio Corporation of America.
- David Sarnoff Library Digital Collection at Hagley Museum and Library. Digital collection includes publications, annual reports, and advertisements from RCA/Victor's historical collection at Hagley