Template:Infobox Wine Region
An Wine region or appellation is a locale which is associated with wines produced there, and may be so identified on wine labels. Infobox Wine Region may be used to summarise information about a wine region.
This infobox can be added by copying and pasting the template shown below:
Note: Only "name" is required. All other attributes are optional.
- name – is the name of the wine region. Don't include links here, as this goes in the caption at the top.
- image – An image for the region. Given in the form of "example.jpg" (don't specifiy any size, caption, etc and don't prefix File: on it).
- official name – is what the region is officially known as.
- other names – other names for the region.
- type of appellation; i.e. AVA or AOC, etc.
- year – year that the region or appellation was established or began producing wine, whichever is later.
- wine years – approximate years of significant wine production in the region, if known; including prior to the establishment of the wine region.
- country – the country containing the region (as link)
- part of – if this region is enclosed in another, it can be listed here (as link). (List smallest enclosing region only).
- similar – other regions with that given above.
- sub regions – list sub-regions here.
- season – approximate growing season.
- climate region – I-V, according to this popular system.
- heat units – heat units (or degree days) according to the system. Indicated %°C or %°F.
- precipitation – Annual precipitation during growing season.
- soil – Information about soil conditions
- total size – total size of the region. Please indicate units. in the indicated units
- planted – total size of vineyards in the region, indicate units.
- vineyards – total number of vineyards. Include those growing grapes other than V. vinifera
- grapes – annual production of grapes. Indicate units
- varietals – principal varietals produced in the region. Don't list them all if there are more than a few.
- wineries – number of wineries in the region
- wine produced – total production of wine in the region (including production using grapes imported from elsewhere). Indicate units
- designation – official designations like Grand cru, if appropriate
- 'comments – the year the above data is valid for, try not to mix years.
|上述文档嵌入自Template:Infobox Wine Region/doc。 (编辑 | 历史)
编者可以在本模板的沙盒 (创建 | 镜像)和测试样例 (创建)页面进行实验。