维基百科讨论:Guestbook for non-Chinese speakers
What is going on with this article since May 22?[编辑]
I was in the middle of expanding this article and may have to make adjustments to meet the tone requirement.
Please let me know:
1. which part of the artilce is wrong in tone?
2. which part of the article is promotional?
3. which part of the article is "未经筛选的资料收集" and the actually meaning for this description? Thanks.22.214.171.124（留言） 2016年6月14日 (二) 18:15 (UTC)I can find no explanation from 范 for removing updates and expansion in article 龍劍笙 and keeping it "Unreferenced". That begs the question if it is Wikipedia policy to keep informtion out of circulation beyond reasons.126.96.36.199（留言） 2016年6月24日 (五) 17:13 (UTC)
文文橫簾蛤 & 沟纹巴非蛤[编辑]
Hello! These two articles, 文文橫簾蛤 & 沟纹巴非蛤, appear to be about the same species of mollusc (Paphia exarata), so they should probably be merged. Also, the accepted name is Paphia philippiana:  (沟纹巴非蛤 (Q13997646)). Regards, Korg（留言） 2016年6月18日 (六) 19:25 (UTC)
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if that is the right place: If not, please move it to the right place. Could someone please create the portals about Lusophone countries and territories that do not exist in Chinese Wikipedia, like: pt:Portal:Portugal (葡萄牙)?
- These portals:
- pt:Portal:Portugal (葡萄牙)
- pt:Portal:Cabo Verde (佛得角)
- pt:Portal:Galiza (加利西亚 (西班牙))
- pt:Portal:Goa (果阿邦)
- pt:Portal:Guiné-Bissau (幾內亞比索)
- pt:Portal:Guiné Equatorial (赤道几内亚)
- pt:Portal:Moçambique (莫桑比克)
- pt:Portal:São Tomé e Príncipe (圣多美和普林西比)
- pt:Portal:Timor-Leste (东帝汶)
I am better in English.
Discussion being preferred in Chinese[编辑]
@Naughty Jeffrey： Does this apply even to one-on-one correspondence on a talk page? If there is a user who has a good command of English I generally prefer to do one-on-one discussion in English even on Wikis of other languages (Spanish, French, German, etc.) - On wider discussions (say an article talk page) I understand it's best to try to get a Chinese translation of what you're saying. WhisperToMe（留言） 2016年7月12日 (二) 13:58 (UTC)