- Kendrick, John. The Voyage of Sutil and Mexicana, 1792: The last Spanish exploration of the Northwest Coast of America. Spokane, Washington: The Arthur H. Clark Company. 1990: 19. ISBN 0-87062-203-X.
- Bartroli, Thomas. Genesis of Vancouver City. Vancouver: (Self-published). 1997
- Hydrographic Office of the British Admiralty (1888). The British Columbia Pilot. London, UK: Hydrographic Department of the Admiralty. Page 136.
- 原文為：「Burrard inlet differs from most of the great sounds of this coast in being comparatively easy of access to steam vessels of any size or class, and in the convenient depth of water for anchorage which may be found in almost every part of it; its close proximity to Fraser river, with the great facilities for constructing roads between the two places, and its having become the terminus of the Pacific and Canadian Railway, likewise add considerably to its importance. It is divided into three distinct harbours, viz., English bay or the outer anchorage; Vancouver (formerly called Coal harbour), above the First Narrows; and Port Moody at the head of the eastern arm of the inlet.」
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada | Pacific Region | Indian Arm-Burrard Inlet 加拿大聯邦漁業及海洋部 印第安灣-布勒内灣頁面