（The Millennium Technology Prize）
千禧年科技獎（芬蘭語：Millennium-teknologiapalkinto，英语：Millennium Technology Prize），又譯千禧技術獎，一個榮譽獎項，用於表彰對於科技的貢獻。由芬蘭技術學院評選出來，每兩年頒發一次，由芬蘭總統頒發。諾貝爾獎主要表彰對於科學的貢獻，而千禧年科技獎則專注於表彰在技術方面的成就。始於2004年，全球資訊網（WWW）的最早開發者蒂姆·伯纳斯-李（Tim Berners-Lee），為首屆得主。
|2004||蒂姆·伯纳斯-李||英國||全球資訊網||Inventor of the World Wide Web from United Kingdom, was announced on April 15, 2004 as the first laureate of the award. The Prize was presented to Berners-Lee at a ceremony in the Finlandia Hall in Helsinki by the President of Finland, Tarja Halonen on June 15, 2004. Selection committee studied 78 nominations from 22 countries for the 2004 prize.|
|2006||中村修二|| 日本 (出生)
|藍色與白色的LED||Inventor of high brightness blue and white LEDs used in lighting, computer displays and new-generation DVDs, from California, United States, was announced on June 15, 2006 as the second laureate of the award. The Prize was presented to Nakamura at a ceremony in the Helsinki Fair Centre in Helsinki by the President of Finland Tarja Halonen on September 8, 2006. Selection committee studied 109 nominations from 32 countries for the 2006 prize.|
|2008||羅伯特·蘭格||美國||生物材料||Inventor of controlled drug release from the United States, was announced on June 11, 2008 as the third laureate of the award. The prize 800,000 euros was presented to Langer at a ceremony in Helsinki by the President of Finland Tarja Halonen "for his invention and development of innovative biomaterials for controlled drug release and tissue regeneration that have saved human lives and improved the lives of millions of patients." The other 2008 Millennium Laureates, Alec Jeffreys and Andrew Viterbi and the group of Emmanuel Desurvire, Randy Giles and David N. Payne, were each awarded prizes of 115,000 euros.|
|2010||米夏埃尔·格雷策尔||瑞士||染料敏化太陽能電池||Inventor of third generation dye-sensitized solar cells. The president of Finland Tarja Halonen handed the 800,000 euros Grand Prize and the prize trophy "Peak" to Grätzel at the Grand Award Ceremony at the Finnish National Opera in Helsinki on 9 June 2010. The two other 2010 Millennium Laureates, Richard Friend and Stephen Furber, were each awarded prizes of 150,000 euros.|
|2012||林纳斯·托瓦兹|| 芬兰 (出生)
|Linux內核||Committee's reasoning: "for creating the Linux kernel, a new open source operating system for computers. 73,000 man years have been spent fine-tuning the code. Today millions use computers, smartphones and digital video recorders that run on Linux. Linus Torvalds’s achievements have had a great impact on shared software development, networking and the openness of the web."|
|山中伸彌||日本||Induced pluripotent stem cell||Committee's reasoning: "in recognition of his discovery of a new method to develop induced pluripotent stem cells for medical research. Using his method to create stem cells, scientists all over the world are making great strides in research in medical drug testing and biotechnology. This should one day lead to the successful growth of implant tissues for clinical surgery and combating intractable diseases such as cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s."|
|2014||斯圖爾特·帕金||英國||Advances in magnetic storage capacity||Committee's reasoning: "in recognition of his discoveries, which have enabled a thousand-fold increase in the storage capacity of magnetic disk drives. Parkin’s innovations have led to a huge expansion of data acquisition and storage capacities, which in turn have underpinned the evolution of large data centres and cloud services, social networks, music and film distribution online."|
- 2006 MILLENNIUM TECHNOLOGY PRIZE AWARDED TO UCSB'S SHUJI NAKAMURA (新闻稿). University of California, Santa Barbara. June 15, 2006 [April 10, 2014].
- 2008 Millennium Technology Prize awarded to Professor Robert Langer for intelligent drug delivery (新闻稿). University of Leicester. June 11, 2008 [April 10, 2014].
- The Millennium Technology Prize: PROFESSOR GRÄTZEL WINS THE 2010 MILLENNIUM TECHNOLOGY GRAND PRIZE FOR DYE-SENSITIZED SOLAR CELLS. Technology Academy Finland. June 6, 2010 [April 10, 2014]. （原始内容存档于2011年10月12日）.
- Stem cell scientist and open source software engineer are named joint winners of the 2012 Millennium Technology Prize (新闻稿). Technology Academy Finland. June 13, 2012 [April 10, 2014].
- Physicist Stuart Parkin wins 2014 Millennium Technology Prize for opening big data era (新闻稿). Technology Academy Finland. April 9, 2014 [April 10, 2014].
- 林汗青. 2016千禧年科技奖揭晓. 中国日报网. 2016-06-03 [2016-11-02].