- U-Pb and Re-Os geochronology of the Aptian/Albian and Cenomanian/Turonian stage boundaries : implications for timescale calibration, osmium seawater composition and Re-Os systematics in organic-rich sediments - NERC Open Research Archive. Nora.nerc.ac.uk. [2010-09-13].
- Leckie, R; Bralower, T.; Cashman, R. Oceanic anoxic events and plankton evolution: Biotic response to tectonic forcing during the mid-Cretaceous (PDF). Paleoceanography. 2002, 17 (3): 1–29.
- Mid Cretaceous (Aptian – Turonian) Planktic And Benthic Foraminifera From Israel: Zonation And Markers The Ministry Of National Infrastructures Geological Survey Of Israel
- Cenomanian/Turonian stage boundary event in the north-west Pacific: Marine biodiversity and palaeoceanographic background Division of Geology, Earth Sciences, Resources and Environmental Engineering Specialization, Major in Environment, Resources and Materials Science Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Waseda University A doctoral dissertation (Dr. Sci.), Waseda University, Tokyo, February 2006
- First evidence for the Cenomanian–Turonian oceanic anoxic event (OAE2, ‘Bonarelli’ event) from the Ionian Zone, western continental Greece
- Micropalaeontology and Stratigraphy of the Cenomanian/Turonian boundary in the Lusitanian Basin, Portugal