The Late Late Show
|别名||The Late Late, LLS|
|格式||Talk show, variety show|
|主持||Gay Byrne (1962–1964, 1965–1999)
Frank Hall (1964)
Pat Kenny (1999–2009, 2013)
Ryan Tubridy (2009-)
|配乐||Chris Andrews, arranged by Brian Byrne|
|片头曲||To Whom It Concerns (instrumental section) (1970s–1999, 2009–present)|
|片尾曲||The Late Late Show by Nat King Cole (until 1999)|
RTÉ Television Centre
Donnybrook, Dublin 4
Saturday Night with Miriam
《深夜秀》（英语：The Late Late Show）有時候英語又被稱作「The Late Late」，或者是簡寫成為「LLS」，是目前世界上播放時間最長且由同一主持人進行的脱口秀節目，同時這也是愛爾蘭共和國政府國營的廣播機構愛爾蘭廣播電視其主要節目內容。該節目是以現場直播2個多小時的形式，在每年5月至9月期間的星期五晚間21時30分於電視上播出。包含海外地區在內都將《深夜秀》視為愛爾蘭共和國的重要電視節目，甚至被視為「愛爾蘭脫口秀」。
- Jane Last. Look who just popped in for the Late Late. Evening Herald. 2 October 2009 [4 October 2009].
- Celebrity chef and comedians for LLS. RTÉ. 6 November 2009 [6 November 2009].
- Boyzone singer to join Tubridy on LLS. RTÉ. 13 November 2009 [13 November 2009].
- Sex and the City call for Late Late composer. Evening Herald. 17 September 2009 [19 September 2009].
- Lalor, Brian. The Encyclopedia of Ireland. Yale University Press. 2003: 147. ISBN 978-0-300-09442-8.
- Dima performs at The Late Late Show. Eurovision. 31 May 2008 [4 September 2010].
- Paisley on RTE's Late Late Show. BBC News. 24 January 2009 [4 September 2010].
- Late Late show getting new face. BBC News. 12 May 2009 [4 September 2010].
- Kenny's final viewer figures released. The Irish Times. 2 June 2009 [4 September 2010].
- Questions are sometimes raised over whether The Tonight Show on US television, which began broadcasting in 1954, should be described as the longest running. However there is little continuity between the show launched in 1954 and the current format, with the show existing under different guises and names ('Tonight' and 'Tonight! America after Dark' are just two of its names in its early years). The show in its different formats ran as a variety show, then as a news show that was modelled on breakfast show, before adopting the current format and the name The Tonight Show when Johnny Carson took over as permanent presenter in October 1962, some months after The Late Late Show was launched. Having kept the same name and format continuously, The Late Late Show is perceived in the media as more entitled to the term "the longest running show".
- Tubridy has last laugh with radio phone-in. Evening Herald. 16 May 2009 [30 July 2009].
- Paisley on RTE's Late Late Show. BBC News. 24 January 2009 [7 September 2009].
- Chrisafis, Angelique. 'Just call me Nell'. London: The Guardian. 22 November 2004 [13 April 2009].
- Rob Brown. Why Sinead O'Connor proved a mixed blessing for Ireland's chat show. Sunday Herald. 16 May 1999 [19 September 2009].