- ^ Mehler reports that he was mentored by Jerry Hirsch, a colleague and strong critic of Cattell at the University of Illinois, where Cattell and Hirsch spent the majority of their careers. Cattell was also criticized by Rutgers professor William H. "Bill" Tucker, a friend and associate of Mehler's to whom Mehler "generously opened both his files and his home". In Tucker's book published with University of Illinois Press , Tucker claims that Cattell (in 1937) praised the eugenics laws of the pre-war Third Reich for promoting racial improvement.
- A Memorial to Raymond Bernard Cattell
- Human Intelligence: Raymond B. Cattell
- The Psi Cafe: Raymond Cattell
- John Gillis's official biography of Raymond B. Cattell
- A Concise Beyondist Catechism
- Interview With Raymond B. Cattell from The Eugenics Bulletin, Spring-Summer 1984.
- Raymond B. Cattell and The Fourth Inquisition