Template:Citation Style documentation/date
- date: Full date of source being referenced in the same format as other publication dates in the citations. Do not wikilink. Displays after the authors and enclosed in parentheses. If there is no author, then displays after publisher.
- OR: year: Year of source being referenced.
- month: Name of the month of publication. If you also have the day, use date instead; do not wikilink.
- origyear: Original publication year; displays after the date or year. For clarity, please supply specifics; example:
|origyear=First published 1859or
- Publication dates in article references should all have the same format. See MOS:DATEUNIFY.