|校训||Non satis scire（To Know is Not Enough）|
|Avg. Class Size||17|
- rosenbe. U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year 2011 Endowment Market Value and Percentage Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2010 to FY 2011 (PDF). nacubo.org. Washington, DC, USA: National Association of College and University Business Officers: 19. January 18, 2011 [August 4, 2012]. 外部链接存在于
- Hampshire at a Glance. Hampshire College. [12/1/2013].
- Hampshire College. U.S. News and World Report. n.d. [June 20, 2014].
- The exact number was unclear, but there may have been as few as eight openly gay college and university presidents 截至2007年[update], and at the time Hexter was named president of Hampshire there were fewer still. "Openly Gay Presidents Say Chronicle Article Left Them Out." Chronicle of Higher Education News Blog, August 7, 2007. See also Hexter, Ralph J. "Being an 'Out' President." Inside Higher Ed January 25, 2007.
- Alpert, Richard M. "Professionalism and Educational Reform: The Case of Hampshire College." Journal of Higher Education 51:5 (Sept.-Oct. 1980), pp. 497–518.
- Dressel, Paul L. Review of The Making of a College: Plans for a New Departure in Higher Education. Journal of Higher Education 38:7 (Oct. 1967), pp. 413–416.
- Kegan, Daniel L. "Contradictions in the Design and Practice of an Alternative Organization: The Case of Hampshire College." Journal of Applied Behavioral Science 17:1 (1987), pp. 79–97.
- Pope, Loren. "Hampshire College." In Colleges That Change Lives. New York: Penguin, 2006.
- Official website
- Hampshire College Archives, featuring PDF text of The Making of a College and documents from Hampshire College history
- The Climax student newspaper
- The student website hosting the video of the all-community surveillance camera discussion.[失效連結]
- Hampedia.org A tool for documenting Hampshire's academics and life and culture.