- ^ 简讯：前老挝皇家部队将领在美去世. voanews.com. [7 January 2011].
- ^ "Guns, Drugs, and the CIA." PBS Frontline. 1988-05-17.
- ^ Randolph, Toni; Greta Cunningham. Hmong community reacts with alarm to charges against Vang Pao. Minnesota Public Radio. 2007-06-05 [2007-06-10].
- ^ 老挝前叛军首领王宝美国被捕 越战时受美国支持
- ^ 美国撤销对老挝苗族领袖的政变指控美国之音，2009-09-19
- "Against All Odds: The Laotian Freedom Fighters", by General Vang Pao, 传统基金会 Lecture #96, March 19, 1987.
- "Acts of Betrayal", by Michael Johns, National Review, October 23, 1995.
- "Welcome to the Jungle: Recruited by the CIA to be a secret army during the Vietnam War, the Hmong rebels of Laos fought communism. Now they desperately battle for their own survival", Time magazine, May 5, 2003.
- "Vang Pao Met with Senior State Department Official", by Sing Bourommavong, Voice of America news, January 28, 2004.
- "Hmong General Still Revered, but Influence Waning", The Associated Press, June 4, 2004.
- "The Covert Wars of Vang Pao", by Tony Kennedy and Paul McEnroe, Minneapolis Star-Tribune, July 2, 2005.
- School Board Selects Name For New Madison School
- Biography of General Vang Pao
- Parents Pack Meeting To Object To New School's Name
- 10 charged with alleged Laos plot
- Board To Revisit New School's Name After Hmong General's Arrest
- Editorial: New Madison School Needs New Name Now
- The World: Hmong hero faces trial in California (audio)