- Koussevitzky's original Russian forename is usually transliterated into English as either Sergei or Sergey; however, he himself adopted the French spelling Serge, using it in his signature. (See The Koussevitzky Music Foundations official web site. Retrieved 2009-11-05.) His surname can be transliterated variously as Koussevitzky, Koussevitsky, Kussevitzky, Kusevitsky, or, into Polish, as Kusewicki; however, he himself chose to use Koussevitzky.
- José Bowen, "Koussevitzky [Kusevitsky], Sergey (Aleksandrovich)" in Sadie, Stanley; John Tyrrell, eds. (2001). The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 2nd edition. New York: Grove's Dictionaries. ISBN 1-56159-239-0.
- Sergei Koussevitzky的免费乐谱，由国际乐谱典藏计划提供
- Discography: Young, Edward (1990). ARSC Journal Part I: 20: 45–129 and Part II: 20: 241–265.
- Serge Koussevitzky at the Koussevitzky Music Foundations
- Serge Koussevitzky at the Koussevitzky Recordings Society
- Serge Koussevitzky concert notes at the American Symphony Orchestra
- Serge Koussevitzky biography at the Bach Cantatas Website
- / Turangalîla-Symphonie A film about Messiaen's Turangalîla-Symphonie. commissioned by the Koussevitzky foundation.
- Sergei Koussevitzky Time magazine cover October 10, 1938
- YouTube上的Double Bass Concerto in F-sharp minor, Op. 3, 1st movement
- YouTube上的Double Bass Concerto, Op. 3, 2nd movement
- YouTube上的Double Bass Concerto, Op. 3, 3rd movement