- ^ Adkins,Lesley Adkins,Roy A.（1998）.Handbook to Life in Ancient Rome.Oxford University Press,USA.ISBN:9780195123326.
- ^ David Rohrbacher, "Orosius," in The Historians of Late Antiquity (Routledge, 2002), pp. 135–137. Rohrbacher bases the date of birth on Augustine's description of Orosius as a "young priest" and a "son by age" in the period 414–418, which would place his age at 30 or younger. Rohrbacher further speculates (p. 137) that Orosius may have died in a shipwreck while attempting to return to Spain after visiting Palestine and Africa, since nothing is heard of him after 418, which is also the likely date of completion of his last book.
- Orosius's Historiarum Adversum Paganos Libri VII at Thelatinlibrary.com (in Latin)
- Orosius's Historiae Adversum Paganos at Attalus (in Latin)
- Orosius's History against the pagans (in English)
- Orosius as a source for Ibn Khaldun
- A collection of links on Orosius
- Opera Omnia by Migne Patrologia Latina with Analytical Indexes
- OrosiusAlfred the Great; Barrington, Daines, s., The Anglo-Saxon Version, from the Historian Orosius, London: Printed by W. Bowyer and J. Nichols and sold by S. Baker. c. 417, 1773 [2008-08-17]