- ^ 2003 EH1 Is the Quadrantid Shower Parent Comet
- ^ Joe Rao, Skywatching Columnist. Must-See Meteor Shower Friday Morning. January 3, 2008 [2008-01-03].
- ^ "Scientists Fly to 2008's Most Dazzling Meteor Shower". Slashdot.org. [2008-01-02].
- ^ Quadrantid Meteor Shower Will Sparkle on January 3rd. Universe Today. December 28, 2007 [2008-01-02].
- ^ "International Space Updates: 2008"; NASA again postpones the launch of Atlantis; Gulfstream V will be used to study meteor shower; Russia will have to find new places to lodge its space tourists. Daily Tech. January 1, 2008 [2008-01-02].